gloryhole bb etiquette

strangemagiclr

Guest Matias47

I had a similar experience at an adult store in Jersey, once. At the time I was still in my only oral stage. This kid, 19 or 20 (I was 27) was sucking my cock through the gh then turned around and stuck my cock right up his ass. I popped in about five minutes.

A little while later when I was leaving, I saw him in the parking lot sitting in a minivan. So I went over, got in and fucked him again in the van.

This was the first time I ever topped a guy.

• 2 years later...

Have your ass cleaned out and ready to go; slide your finger around the GH to indicate the man in the next booth should slide his cock through; suck his cock with long, slow strokes also using your hands and pulling all the way off his mouth with a hand-only stroke, and get him used to this motion; then after sucking him good and hard, using only your hand as you silently turn around and let your ass take the place of your mouth still using your hand (this may take some practice to do smoothly, so practice with a dildo suction-cupped to the wall); guide his cock with your hand into your ass as you back up against him, and he'll be in such bliss that he takes a minute to realize his cock is in an ass and not a mouth. I had a guy take my cock like this once at a bookstore, and I was so fucking turned on, I just let him slide up and down on my cock. After a bit, I ordered him to turn around and suck me, which he did, but he was really happy to told him to turn around and take my load! Hope it works for ya! I loved it, gave me a good excuse to fuck a hot ass bareback even though my lover assumed I would wrap it when fucking others (silly boy; after all, he was getting fucked through glory holes bareback and taking loads).

Some guy did this to me once. I said "hold on a sec" and acted like I was going to readjust. Then I pulled my dick out, got my lighter from my pocket, and burned his asshole. I can still remember the smell of his burning ass hair :P See I can pull a stealth move too. 
Edited by Fickloch

With most of the times i've barebacked a guy through a gloryhole it has happened exactly like pigcouple has described - I've been getting a hot blow job with some hand-squeezing action, then all of a sudden the wall is shaking because they've back up onto my cock without me even realising it. They don't stop until i blow because those guys are only looking for one thing: anon cum.

• 7 years later...
On 9/10/2011 at 3:16 AM, rick90020 said:

I also do the 'ole switch-er-oo. I make sure to fuck myself and stretch my ass with my dildo before heeding out. I make sure my hole is fully lubed. I suck the guy until he's hard then simply turn around quietly and guide his cock into my waiting hole. It almost always works. And yeah, I second the other comment, if a guy pulls out of your mouth, he wants your ass.

Good to know, this is a new venue, I plan on pursuing  this year; I love taking Anon loads.