Cock ring

Not sure about them. Never really wore any looking to get into  chastiy.  I have a few but when i get on the 1.75 ring it fits perfect hard for me to get on ( probably bc I'm just starting ) but when I jack off my balls slip through it . Not sure going down a size would help? Also talking about metal . Any tips or advice. Love the feel of it on and jacking and goofing hard but if my balls keep slipping through it really kills the vibe for me 

• 2 weeks later...

I use a ball stretcher or even a small rubberized / silicone cock ring on my scrotum that I put above my balls. Advantage of the silicon ring is easy access for ball play - tugging (feels great when you get close to cumming) or slapping (if you're into that). For the ball stretcher I use a rubberized one. Tried a metal one once but it clangs against the metal cockring when you're going faster.