Black Daddy Dwight

Ok, so hooking up where we live is truly impossible.  All our neighbors know is, yes I’m partnered and LOVE him with my soul.  But, my hole hasn’t been played with in a while.  A year  ago I joined the gym and got a trainer so I’ve lost 16lbs.  Got some muscle and feel amazing absolutely amazing about myself and my body.

turned on sniffles tonight and a married 36yo black dude, bi, hung with 9” wanted to “eat some boy ass and fuck it deep”.  Fast forward 30 mins after I talked myself out of it and he was in the living room with his face buried in my freshly shaved ass.

he then force fed me his huge cock, thick with a big head, I sniffed and sucked and licked his balls….

as we made out he fingered my hole with his thumb and I melted in his arms.  He then proceeded to pound the shit outta me.

he then blew a load and said he had more….i rode him while I told him o loved him,,,,,said that made him even harder which it did.

he prodded my ass and dumped one of the biggest geyser loads I’ve ever had.  Exchanged numbers and said he loves my soft ass and my beautiful moth.

hugs!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3