The Oldest Load I've Ever Taken

Last Thursday was the second time I've been with my "daddy" & "uncle" together. I've fallen under my Daddy's spell since we had Facetime sex before we met in person & my "uncle" was a mutual. We met at our usual, my "uncle's" place and all three of us made out like we hadn't seen each other in ages even though it was the week before. Daddy told me he needed a piss & suggested we go to the tub. We'd talked about piss play before but I'd never done it without poppers. I positioned myself in the bathtub and Daddy started pissing over me & in my mouth. Daddy & Uncle both looked shocked & turned on as I took it on my chest & swallowed like a good fag slut while Daddy told me he was baptizing me.

Daddy & me made out as I cleaned up a little while Uncle got the door for the fourth guy that was joining us. Daddy & Uncle are both in their 60s (& hot) but this guy would have to be close to 80. He had a really nice long cock and was wearing a cockring as I got on my knees pleasing the 3 of them before Uncle suggested we go the bedroom. I got on all fours sucking Uncle while I felt Daddy spitting on my hole & eating me out. I couldn't wait for him to get inside me & I wiggled my arse at him as he was getting me ready. "I think he's ready now" Daddy said and I smiled up at Uncle.

I felt a cock slowly pushing into me & I moaned in delight as I looked back to see Daddy. It was in fact the skinny body of the 80yo that was behind me, his cock deep in my arse. "Daddy's friend's needed this for a while" Daddy said and I moaned in delight as the 80yo pushed as deep as he could. I went back to sucking Uncle off as I started getting fucked hard by the old guy & it wasn't long before he came hard & loudly deep inside me. His hot breath on my back turned me on so much as he kept moaning through his orgasm & was so sensitive. That was enough for Uncle to finish in my mouth & I collapsed on the bed a very happy boy.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4