A crazy idea about piss fragrance for fetish

While assisting a client with their fetish shop, I delved into various fetishes, including the intriguing realm of urine fetishes. In the course of my work, individuals reached out expressing interest in urine-related activities, such as being urinated on.

It occurred to me that finding a willing participant or a source of urine can be challenging for those inclined towards such fetishes. This realization led me to ponder: What if there was a urine-scented fragrance? Imagine it elegantly presented in a glass bottle, meticulously designed to preserve its unique aroma.

Of course that would be used by people with piss fetish.

Do you think such a product would have merit?

1b37vcxfhek71.png

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of a line of Fetish Scents.  Two that should be made are: A Whiff of Fart, and ABS Backroom.  A Whiff of Fart would be a light, elusive scent, suitable for any time of day.  ABS Backroom would be fuller bodied evening scent, perfect for a night out with friends.

As for Urine, while I love the idea, I think you would soon see the market flooded with imitators. You'd also have dozens of You Tubers producing "How To" videos showing how to make your own Urine. A business model centered around Urine would soon be down the drain.

Instead of a fragrance, I think Urine would be better served as a powdered sports drink. Anytime you wanted to have a glass of Urine, you just pour out the packet and fill the glass with piss ....

Edited by funpozbottom

• 2 weeks later...