If you advertise as a slut, you gotta back it up

I finally had a chance to hit a popular cruising area when the weather was finally warm enough for outdoor play. I slipped on a pair of 1-inch nylon unlined running shorts and a mesh tank top with "Slut" written across the chest. I wandered the forest trail and noticed I had a follower about 20 yards behind. Weaving through the trees I entered the clearing, a little used hay field that had an old rusting truck in front of an abandoned harrow. I leaned on the truck, letting the sun warm my body. I heard his footsteps and opened my eyes as he lit a cigarette. "Is it true?", he asked, pointing at the words in my chest. "I like to think so", I replied. "You know if you advertise you have to back it up", he said, "I don't think I've ever met a self-proclaimed slut before". I opened a bottle of poppers, Double Scorpion Emerald, and took a hit in each nostril. I moaned and grabbed my cock, half hard and clearly outlined by the thin shorts. "Is that poppers?", he asked. "Yes" I said, letting the aroma do it's work to my brain. "Can I try?", he asked, "I haven't had any in years". "They're not as good as back in the day", I said, "but there's still a feeling". He took a long inhale. "Is that... mint?", he asked. "And eucalyptus", I replied, "according to online". He moaned and took a final drag on his cigarette before crushing it out against the truck's front fender. His hand unfastened his belt and unzipped his fly, pulling out a six inch cock. "Get on your knees and suck me... slut", he ordered. I happily complied, took a long hit of poppers in each nostril, and went to work on his manhood. Lightly kissing the head, flicking the frenulum with my tongue, before licking my way down the shaft. His cock responded to my worship and when I thought it hard I slipped his glans in my mouth, sucking gently, before impaling my head on him. I grabbed the base of his cock as my mouth rode his member, he grunted a few times. "Hey, no hands, slut!", he demanded. I let go of his shaft and used my mouth as a wet hole for his manhood. My idle hands slipped down to my nipples and started roughly abusing them. 

After a while, after he had rammed his hard cock into my throat a few times, making a few gags escape me and my eyes water, my out-of-practice jaw started to ache. "Get up.", he demanded. I stood up, he roughly spun my body around, and pushed between my shoulders to press my torso against the truck, my head narrowly missing the open hood. I looked down into the empty engine compartment. "Drop those shots and spread your cheeks", he ordered. I complied and heard him spit into his hand, which he jacked over his cock then spread the excess against my hole, forcing one finger, then two inside. He pulled his fingers out then I felt his glans press against my hole. I instinctively uncapped my poppers and took a two deep inhales in each nostril. I heard him chuckle as he pressed his raw cock against my hole. Relaxed by the poppers it easily surrendered, allowing entry to his raw manhood. His first thrust was relentless, driving until he was balls deep. He grunted in satisfaction and pulled back, leaving only on the cockhead inside before he thrust deep again. I grunted from the force than pushed my hips into the sun-warmed metal of the truck. Encouraged, each successive thrust was harder and more forceful, driving deep into me and compelling my body to submit. I took regular huffs of poppers as he grunted and fucked me. My fingers teased my nipples. My half-hard cock was leaking a stream of pre-cum. I lost track of time, but eventually his thrusts started to become erratic and his grunting louder and more forced. I felt his fingers dig hard into my hips immediately before his cock slammed balls deep into me a final time and he gave a final grunt, emptying his load into me. He panted deeply a few times before pulling his cock from my gaping and used hole. Instinctively I turned around, dropped to my knees and pulled his cock into my mouth, tasting his cum and my ass. After a few licks he pulled his softened cock out, tucked it into his pants, and walked off without a word. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JockstrapBottom said:

No, it was pretty dead 😔 but one is always better than none!

Always the case haha, but youre absolutely right.

• Like 1