Dead end fuck

I was sitting at a local park and minding my own business pretty much. Then a guy parks behind me and is just messing around at his car and he keeps grabbing his crotch. So I get out and grab my crotch a couple of times.

He comes wondering back to my car and starts to make Chit Chat and then we recognize each other from another Cruise spot. I asked him what he was looking for and he just wanted anything. I asked him if he wanted to f****** and he said yeah. I sucked him there for a little bit while we tried to figure out where to go to f*** and I remembered there was a little dead in Road near the hospital in our town so I told him to follow me over there. We went to the end of the Dead End Road and parked next to each other. He lifted hatch on his SUV and I went around spit on his cock, and slicked on my ass with.

He had a nice cock. It was about 7 inches and Rock hard. He was cut. He had a narrow head andim it tapered fatter as it went back to his balls.. he started humping his cock against my ass . It's slowly breached my hole. With each thrust his cock penetrated a little more deeply into me. I was moaning, pushing back and grinding my hips. I wanted him so deep inside me. Suddenly started slipping in much more easily and he grunted Softly. I knew he was coming. He pulled out quickly and I asked him if he came. He said yes and that he was nervous and wanted to leave. So he tucked his cock away and jumped in his SUV and drove off  Iam sitting in my car now and stroking my cock. My ass is dripping with a f****** big load of jizz. so nice.

Took a load yesterday at a guy's house. He has a sling. We enjoyed some stuff. Then we started making out. He got me into the sling. fucked me so deep. He had to pull out a couple of times cuz he was so close to coming. He got me out of the sling after about 20 minutes or so and I got on my hands and knees on a chair in his playroom and he got up behind me. He raw dogged me for about 15 minutes. Then he unloaded deep in my ass. That's two loads in two days. I have become such a whore. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1