[Wichita Bottom] I Hate Blogging

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Click here to see Wichita Bottom's original blog post...

I wish I didn't but I hate blogging. Blog = Diary. But how else am I to remember about my fucks?

Two weeks ago I went to Vegas Video. It was a Tuesday and I didn't have much time, so I just hit the arcade real quick. Not much going on for a Tuesday (gay day), but did find one decent cock to suck on. Fit my mouth pretty good. I wanted it in my ass, as I went to turn around, the guy walked away. But he went to a booth. Ok, I'll follow. As I got to the door he sat down and pulled his pants to the ground. I just started to suck on him to get him wet and then turned around and sat right down on his cock. Damn, felt good. Took a good hit of poppers and rode him hard. He didn't last long and blew a good load into me. Nice fuck.

I then returned to Vegas Video on a Sunday which is the busiest day, as it's gay day also. I hadn't been in about 4 months, so was just hoping it would be busy. No one at the counter, so couldn't buy a theater ticket. So hit the arcade. No one really there. Sad. So I went out and the clerk was there finally, and I got a theater ticket. Walk into the theater, and there were a few guys there (4). I went right to the back wall and pulled my cock out. No one seemed to noticed. WTF? Door buzzes and another guys walks in. He says hi to another guy sitting down, so pretty sure he is safe and pull my cock back out. He stands next to me and pulls his cock out. Damn, small, but doable I guess. I suck on him and pulls my shorts down. He goes to works on my ass with his fingers as his friend walks up. I reach out and rub his pants and he is packing a big cock. I try to get it out, but he isn't wanting to play just watch. Whatever. I continue sucking the small cock, wishing I could get that bigger cock. Well big cock guy walks behind me and starts to rub my ass, hmmm, maybe I will get luck. Nope, he says he will be back and walks out. I turn toward small dick guy and let him slide into me. Boring fuck. Nothing special. He fucks and blows his load and then goes to sit down. None of the other guys seem interested. I decide it's time to leave.

I had a few minutes this past Wednesday and hit Adult Superstore. Now this place could be fun, but it seems empty more than it is full. Sad, I've had some good fucks here. I leave after 10 minutes and go to Vegas Video. Damn the place is packed. I hit the arcade and there must be about 8 guys back there. Doesn't take long for guys to start rubbing on me and my cock is out as is theirs. I bend over ass exposed to suck some cock. But another pushy bottom is trying to suck me also. Dude, go away. Again another small cock to suck on, so bored with the small ones by now. We hear footsteps so we stop playing and put our cocks away. He stops by us and pulls his cock out. Ok, I'm game. And it was of a decent size. Thank you God. I go down on him and as the other guy plays with my ass. I turn toward the bigger cock and he just walks off? Again? Really. But like a few weeks before this guy goes to a booth too. I follow, but unlike the other guy, he just wants to be sucked off. Fuck, a cock this thick and big should be in my ass breeding me. But sucking is all I do, choking on it a few times before he blows a load in my mouth. Tasted nice. We get dressed and leave the booth.

I only stand there outside the booth for about a minute before another guy is near me with his cock out. Average size, fits my mouth nice. I suck on him, as he pushes my head down on his cock, fucking my face. Fuck, I need my ass filled. So I pull off and turn around. He didn't need anymore help, and he just shoved it right into me. Finally. I take a few good hits of the poppers and let him know to breed my ass. Fuck me good. That got him going and he just starts to pound away. Nice long hard strokes. Then he pulls off. What? Tells me there are too many guys around. So, I don't care, just breed me. He walks off. Damn him. As I pull my pants up I feel my ass and it's sticky. Fucker did breed me but didn't want me to know. Nice. My type of guy.

I stick around a lil longer and a guy in boots and tight Army shirt and jeans walks by. I follow him to the very back. He pulls my cock out and then his. Nice uncut cock. Big too! But the only problem? He can't get hard at all. So it was some sucking, jacking off and pulling on his balls. No fucking was going to happen with his semi-hard cock. Sad. He tells me he is close to cumming, and he acts like he wants to shoot on my face, no thank you. So I turn around and show him my ass and let him cum all over my ass and hole.

Fun times but it was time to go home.

Hope to have more fun later this week.

8391585790481726209-5952648628282476850?l=wichitabookstoresex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.