Bottoms, would you rather have a top who never cums or one who cums instantly?

hug

Bottoms, would you rather have a top who never cums or one who cums instantly?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, would you rather have a top who never cums or one who cums instantly?

• Never cum
    • Cum Instantly
    • Irrelevant

On 5/18/2024 at 1:07 PM, norefusal said:

i'd love to see the demographics behind these results! we really have become a culture of cum addicts. 

@norefusal Given that this site is called "Breeding zone", I'm guessing the results are skewed because we are here for the load. Breeding implies cumming and as such the vast majority of us I venture to say are cum addicts. Naturally, nothing too scientific here, but I think it'd be safe to say that the load is the end goal. Fucking bare is the requirement not the goal for many here. What do you think?

i think the pendulum swings. as a older guy, i feel like my interest in gettin bred is directly proportional to the 25 years i was told it was a suicidal death sentence. i just wonder why younger guys are so obsessed with it, especially those who lost their cherry post prep. 

i also feel like it's setting yourself up for failure as antidepressants, recreational drugs, ED meds, all seem to make it harder to cum. if i didn't lean in to enjoying the fuck for the fuck, all those guys who tap out (including myself) are just a waste of time. it's like bizzaro world where premature ejaculator are king 

• 2 weeks later...