[Life In The Raw] Open Letter to my readers

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Its been a while (ten days to be exact) since I have written a sex post. Well... just to let you know, I simply havent been having sex, no I am not on some celebacy kick nor am I in the middle of STI treatment, I simply havent been fucking. mainly because of something that I am dealing with that is too personal for me to ever post on here. My closest friends are only now getting to know whats been going on. I'll be okay.

It's funny, so many hater comments always say that my over active libido is the source of underlying need for validation, I understand why many would say this, most queers are 12 step zombies and spit out the same crap that they have been fed. I personally don't buy into it, at least for myself. Personally, when I am feeling down like I have, sex is the last thing on my mind, because I know its not what I am looking for, I tend to go the gym twice a day to work out my frustration, or I try to do something to advance my career to give myself a sense of accomplishment.

I don't have sex for validation, I have sex because I like orgasms... am I the only guy who have sex because sex is fun and pleasurable? When I am feeling down, the last thing I want is an anon/nsa hookup. I surround myself with friends, I talk to people who have dealt with what I happen to be dealing with at the time.

I once knew someone who whatever self help book he read became his voice, he NEVER thought for himself and NEVER spoke in his own voice. He didnt have a truth of his own, I know my truth, I know why I do and dont do the things that I do.

Anyway, enough of that rant.

I didn't want those of you who look forward to my slutty exploits to think I was holding out on you, there has just been nothing to go on about, once I am feeling better emotionally I'm sure I will be back to ripping into manpussy.

Until then, much love, lust and cum.

Keep CHASING your dreams.

Your friendly neighborhood Mindtrip6205496180732721325-158062236308429038?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.