Why is it so hard to be a cumdump in Sydney?

Curious on people's thoughts - it seems very hard in Sydney to be a cumdump.

I look at the posts and culture of cumdumping in the US and compare it to what can be done in Sydney. Feels that Sydney guys are just not into using an anonymous hole, or maybe the population is not big enough to sustain it. I'm decent looking and I'd love to book a hotel here and offer my hole up anonymously, but looking at the number of events and event participants on bbrt, I'm not sure how many guys would be willing to dump their load. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you moved Sydney, by population, into the USA as one city, it would be either the 2nd or 3rd largest city...it's not that small when you think about it. Having some experience of both scenes, the grass tends to look greener on the other side...you tend to hear more of the US stuff simply because the total population of the USA is so much larger than Australia's overall.