Unexpected Surprise

At this point I was a poz cub in mid to late 20's. I cannot recall exactly how long ago it was. I was unmedicated poz going through a semi-self destructive phase with a "don't ask don't tell" policy on my status. We I found a guy online not too far from where I lived. He prefers bb and is into some kinky stuff like I am of which includes part poundings and light bondage. So I clean up and head out to his place.

He was 6'3 which male who had this thin body but with an average thickness cock that was at least 9in long. We made out and then I let him tie my hands up above my head. He played with my cock and rubbing my hole as he talked dirty. Like how he is going to rip me open. Pound me as long and hard as he wanted to. It wasn't long I was begging for his cock. With just some spit to the head and my hole he pushes in. He pounds me hard and I am moaning like a whore. He tells me he is going to piss on me or maybe in me. I beg him not to piss in me. I don't want any of his cock washed away. He smiles and keeps riding me. Stretching my legs further back to kiss me. 

I now can feel him pumping faster, sweating all over me. I knew he was getting close.

"Where do you want my cum?" He asked while panting and spitting as he talked.

"Breed me! You are already in me raw. Fill me up!" I begged him. Not like I had much of a choice tied up.

"You sure? FUCK! So close. Beg for my load if you want it."

"Cum in me, Give me every fucking drop." I begged

He cried out as I felt his load slam against my walls. He just kept unloading in me.

"Fuck! Yeah. Been forever since a guy took my poz loads." He moaned and then froze mid fuck. He realized he never told me his status.

"Sorry, fuck I should have told you." He started to mumble while still in me. I wiggled my hole some and he moaned.

"It is fine, I am poz too." I said with a smile.

He smiled and slipped out. He laid on top of me, kissed me and started to piss all over me on his bed. Then he rolled me over onto my belly still hands bound above my head.

"Round 2" he whispered in my ear before shoving into me.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

On 5/23/2024 at 1:18 PM, plisken said:

Let's hear in detail about the next round(s)

Honestly not much really happened besides him breeding me a second time. He just fucked my belly as we kissed till he was hard. Then he pushed back into my hole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1