[College Cumslut] What's Your "Number"?

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

Was reading the Manhunt Daily blog the other day and they had a post asking their readers about the number of sexual partners they had been with. I read some of the comments on the post and thought it was fucking hilarious.

Afterwards, I started thinking about how many I have been with, both guys and girls. I started counting. I counted hookups where at least oral sex was performed. And the number I came up with SHOCKED me. It made me happy and somewhat ashamed lol.

Why ashamed? Well, first off, I don't have an exact number! It's so high I have to estimate. Plus, for the last week I keep remembering random hook ups I've had and have added them to the count. And secondly, I don't know 3/4 of their names!

So, I'm here to ask you guys if my number is too high, too low, or just right :)

My number is... for guys - approximately 60 in 3 years

for girls - 11 in 6 years

That means in the 6 years I have been sexually active, I have been with about 70 people. 70! That's more than 11 a year! Almost 1 a month! I don't even KNOW 70 people!

How slutty does that make me? What is your special number?3766694183598535868-3161533973788785396?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.