fucked with frozen cum

I was hit up a couple of weeks ago on grindr while working out early at the gym.  Hot Asian guy who lived closed by and liked my pic and simple and direct profile “caged bottom”.  I needed to be at work soon, so couldn’t hook up. We started to make plans but with pending travel it would be a while before he could get inside me.  He asked lots of questions about me taking loads and how I like to be used and at some point, I mentioned an old fuck bud who would freeze a load or two and use it as lube to fuck me.  Bham!  He latched onto that idea and vowed to freeze every load until we managed to meet up.  During the two-week work trip, he sent periodic pics of the forming cubes, one, two, then three.  They grew quickly and were a mix of his thick loads and spit.  Bubbly, creamy, and so hot looking in the pics – my hole gaped every time I glanced at the pics.  

Fast forward to Friday morning, when we finally arranged to meet.  Up early, cleaned out, shaved bare as I was told, cage back on (didn’t travel with it on), poppers in hand, and out the door.  Arrived at his place, buzzed in, let myself into his apartment, and met him for the first time.  Hot guy, a bit of a belly, thin shorts with a silhouette of a raging hard on.  I did as instructed and stripped at the door, got on my knees, and opened my mouth.  He walked over, lowered his shorts and laid his beautifully hard, 7.5”, cocoa coloured cock on my tongue.  “Suck it faggot” was the first words he spoke to me, which then led to a deep throating, slime producing, face fuck.  He pulled free, pulled me up, pushed me toward the bedroom and signalled for me to get on my back on the bed, ass over the edge, legs spread eagle.  He looked down on me, grabbed a bit of lube for his dick and my hole, placed the tip at my entrance, we both hit the poppers, then he slid inside just as the waves hit.  So fucking awesome.  He started slowly, but quickly picked up the pace until he was pile driving my hole.  This went on for maybe 5 or 10 min, then he slowed, pulled out, and left the room.  He came back with a frozen cube of thick spit and cum.  He rubbed it on his dick, rubbed it over my hole, then slide his dick back in.  I poppered up and then “open your mouth” and “suck it”.  Fuck is tasted so good!!  Sweet and salty…sucked on it for a few seconds rounding out the edges and making it slimy, then he took it from my mouth, pulled his cock out of my hole, then proceeded to push it inside me.  It was an intensely slutty moment – riding a popper wave while giving way to a half dozen loads being pushed inside me.  My mind racing, my cock straining in my cage, and my hole eagerly accepting the cold gift.  The cold felt good on my open hole.  Once it was inside, he slid his dick back in and started to bash the cube apart to help it melt.  My hole was opening up nicely and I was very soon feeling super wet and it was making squelching noises as he pounded away.  He started spouting a string of degrading remarks and fuelled by more poppers, I melted into slut mode and was moaning in crazed ecstasy and egging him on to use my cum hole harder.  Fuelled by more poppers he really took to fucking my hole open and the cum and spit was dribbling from my hole.  He pulled out, said “doggie”, left for a moment and returned with the other two cubes.  Poppered again, he fed me one in my mouth and the other he was rubbing on my hole.  I spat out the one I had been sucking on and he replaced it with the other and proceed to slide the slimed up one inside me.  Then repeated with the second.  Then his dick again.  Oh boy it was cold inside…an odd feeling, but his dick back in felt “right”!  We both poppered up and then he went into high gear with fucking.  My hole was a mess and I couldn’t think nor form words.  My ass up, chest on the bed, arms out, just serving as a receptacle for all of him. My second hole opened and he was driving his two weeks of loads deep inside.  My hole felt so open and used..bottoms, you know the feeling when everything is so relaxed but your hole is sorta sucking things inside – a state in which you could take it for hours.  I don’t know how long this went on for.  Eventually he pulled out, ordered me on my back, knees against my chest and dove back in.  Poppered again and then he stared into my eyes as he pounded eventually saying what every slut craves… “I’m close”, to which I started begging for his load as he built up to the moment when he groaned loudly and started bucking inside me.  He seemed to unload for at least a minute.  As we came down from the fuck, he pulled out, I felt my used, wet, gaping hole as he slipped his slimy cock into my mouth.  “Clean it fag”.  While cleaning his cock, he put his hand under my hole and said “push it out”, which I did out flowed a frothy mess of cum and spit, which was dribbled into my mouth and I cleaned his fingers.  We slowly came back to reality and we finally started to chat and get to know each other.  I wish I could have been sent away with my hole gaping and leaking, but I was off to work and fortunately he let me shower and clean up.  Still, my hole was loose and wonderfully wet all day as I ran from meeting to meeting. 

• Piggy 8