Outdoor fun

I recently met a very sexy bi guy when I was out cruising locally. He now messages me when he’s horny and wants his ass fucked. This guy is super hot with an amazing ass! He messaged me tonight quite late on the off chance that I might still be up and willing to fill his hungry ass. Of course I was and jumped to the chance to fuck him again. This time he took me to a hidden part of an open green that at night in the dark is actually perfect for outdoor fun. 
I was so turned on seeing this big guy leading the way behind the bushes and trees and telling me he can’t wait to be fucked.  We found a nice private area, overlooking the road and park, but well hidden. He dropped his trousers to reveal his beautiful round muscle ass, bends over and asks me to eat his ass like it was a pussy. 
As I’m licking and gently sucking on his hole, he pushes his hole out and I find my tongue deep in his ass, wow, never have I experienced that!

He pulls me up, grabs my cock and just backs up on it, his hole is so wet and open, more so than the first time. He does this thing with his hole where it opens and almost sucks my cock into him then clenches his hole around the base of my cock, it feels amazing. 
He then tells me to stop thrusting and let him milk my cock with his pussy. I was so turned on by this tall, muscled man who was taking cock outdoors in his hungry ass that I couldn’t hold back and whispered that I was going to cum. He held my arms around his chest, pushed his ass out against my cock and said I need to fill him up. 
I came deep in him and as I was cumming, he shot his load down my legs and into my trousers. This guy’s ass was amazing and so wet, no lube needed! I hope it will become a regular thing, I want to keep filling his ass with my cum then send him back home wet and fulfilled. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I can feel his ass suck your cock in and milk it.  Ummmm, so hot. Hopefully you will be able to share him with a few other tops in the forest and be the last to dump inside. I love outdoor sex.  

6 hours ago, clickdude said:

I can feel his ass suck your cock in and milk it.  Ummmm, so hot. Hopefully you will be able to share him with a few other tops in the forest and be the last to dump inside. I love outdoor sex.  

The couple of times we have met, his ass has always been wet and easy to slide in. Perhaps he already had other tops fuck and fill him, he never says, but his ass already open and relaxed when we meet… 

• Piggy 2