Painful creampie

Usual hunting on BBRT during working hours. I haven’t bottomed in months and felt the urge to have some cum in me. Came across a middle aged lad who was on the way home so I sent a message. Asked me to come to his, and just be ready on his bed up the stairs. He said there’s a blindfold on the bed for me and I must use it. Obliged, I douched quickly and left work for his house. Nice flat just outside Wembley in London. 

Walked though his flat door which was on the latch and followed my way to the dark bedroom.  I stripped and put on the mask and put my arse up on the bed. Then the door creaked shut to nothing but silence and a man heathy breathing. Without saying a word to me, he took my thighs and parted them. He moaned as he wrestled to get me to move, I was a little shaken. Then before I could breath, his rock hard member tried sliding into me. I was dry, no lube and I grunted from the pain. 

He grabbed my thighs again, spat on my hole and then slid his cock inside me with force I’ve never felt before. I immediately pushed forward, I was so incredibly tight and it hurt! He grabbed me, grunted and said fucking take it. I arched back, he slid in with force again and just held it there with his hands on my wrist. I couldn’t move from the pain but his dick did feel good.

About 5 minutes of the most intense hate fucking I’ve ever felt, he came inside me grunting. Tears running down my face, voice broken from the fuck, and I felt absolutely wrecked. I felt used. Said to get out whilst he cleans up. I just about managed to get up and walk out. Ended up with some bruising and some bleeding. But his cum dripped all the way home. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

4 hours ago, Padrick said:

It felt so good just to be used like that. 

Amen, brother. I have no idea why it's so hard to find tops who are willing to be forceful like that. I have two semi-regulars who are but I feel like tops would be salivating over bottoms who want their hole used and abused.

34 minutes ago, BarebackedBear said:

Amen, brother. I have no idea why it's so hard to find tops who are willing to be forceful like that. I have two semi-regulars who are but I feel like tops would be salivating over bottoms who want their hole used and abused.

I had no idea it was going to happen. Seemed like a timid lad who’s going to just dump his load and let me leave. 

Boy I was wrong.