Cruising/Sex Clubs in NYC

• 2 weeks later...

East Side Club is the only "bathhouse" option left. The main focus here is private, ticketed sex parties: 

• gbuparty .com
  • malebox .com
  • pighausleather .com
  • lodgeny .com
  • cumunion .com

The crowd, atmosphere, etc. of these parties vary wildly and it's impossible to give a general overview of what they're like. It depends on the night, the theme, etc. Some are open invite and some require memberships or pre-approval, so plan ahead. 

East Side Club is a very disappointing club. It's more of a "sex club" than a "bathhouse" even though there is a sauna and a steam room. There are lockers, but rooms are only a couple bucks more. Guys cruise in towels and sandals, mostly. Partying is of course not allowed but very common. Room rentals are FOUR hours, not eight like most clubs I've been to. 

There is a AIDS Crisis-era NYC law that prohibits sex in public. The City has come out and said they will no longer enforce that, but the ESC management has stupidly decided to keep enforcing it. That means: no sex in the sauna or steam room, and no sex in your room/cabin with the door open or cracked. (You could wait ass up for someone to walk by and join... but as soon as they join, the door has to close. It's fucking stupid.)

With that said... since your trip lines up with Pride, most of these options -- including ESC -- will be better than average. ESC will likely be full and there may be a line or a wait for rooms, so there will be plenty of dick and you'll end up satisfied. But the downsides remain, so just manage your expectations. (I will probably end up at ESC that weekend at least once, so it's not a TOTAL lost cause. It can be fun when I go with friends, party, and lower my standards/expectations to just collect as many sketchy loads as possible.)

Sniffies is also very popular here and lots of people organize groups that way. These are usually at someone's apartment, not commercial groups. 

Kyros, I'm going to message you on telegram. Wherever you end up that weekend, you're getting my dirty load before you leave. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, topblkmale said:

This is a great resource put together by some selfless person with more time on their hands than I have. Gotta hand it to them for this community service. 😅

The thing I'd warn people about with this is that many of the parties on that calendar (maybe even the majority) are parties run by the same people, just with different names at different times. They sort of came out of nowhere recently with TONS of parties each week, and -- in my opinion -- oversaturated the sex party scene. So now each party is more sparsely attended because there are too many options. And a newbie will go to one party, see how sparsely attended it is, and decide never to go back. (The organizers probably know more than I do, considering I know nothing, but it seems like a self-defeating business plan.)

The parties that are tried and true, outside of that group of oversaturated events, are: GBU, MaleBox, and Pighaus. CumUnion is usually pretty good, and it should be great on Pride weekend. The fetish-focused parties run by that big conglomerate are exceptions and I think they're safe bets (like Manhole, the fisting party). 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 2:18 PM, BreedMeNYC said:

This is a great resource put together by some selfless person with more time on their hands than I have. Gotta hand it to them for this community service. 😅

The thing I'd warn people about with this is that many of the parties on that calendar (maybe even the majority) are parties run by the same people, just with different names at different times. They sort of came out of nowhere recently with TONS of parties each week, and -- in my opinion -- oversaturated the sex party scene. So now each party is more sparsely attended because there are too many options. And a newbie will go to one party, see how sparsely attended it is, and decide never to go back. (The organizers probably know more than I do, considering I know nothing, but it seems like a self-defeating business plan.)

The parties that are tried and true, outside of that group of oversaturated events, are: GBU, MaleBox, and Pighaus. CumUnion is usually pretty good, and it should be great on Pride weekend. The fetish-focused parties run by that big conglomerate are exceptions and I think they're safe bets (like Manhole, the fisting party). 

Very true. This one conglomerate, LodgeNY, has quite a few party franchises in NYC.

They're hosted in one of two venues. I've only attended Blow Buddies NYC a handful of times. I was not impressed. It felt cold, rushed and not very diverse at all by NYC standards.

• The Bear Party - Bears, cubs, chubs, chasers and friends
  • Bigg Tent - A Saturday night party for men of all stripes
  • Blow Buddies NYC - Blow-jobs only
  • The Chub Chaser Party - Chubs and chasers only
  • The F*ck Stop - For guys who are down to f*ck
  • Kink Brotherhood - For guys with kinks and fetishes
  • Manhole - Fisting and serious ass play
  • Nocturnal NY - For the late crowd Sun thru Thurs
  • NY Uncut - For uncut guys and admirers
  • Over 50 / Under 50 - Parties for guys 50 and over and 50 and under
  • Stoner Boner - A sex party for guys that smoke weed. 21+
  • Squeeze - A Sunday evening party with no theme
  • Workman's Lunch - A nooner for the working crowd Tues & Thurs

Here's another local resource that details other parties in New York.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://gaysexnyc.wordpress.com/

Edited by topblkmale