Cruising/Sex Clubs in NYC

On 7/11/2024 at 2:16 AM, meetme said:

Well, how is Rainbow Playground?  I haven’t been there yet and if there’s a likely time for it to be busy please tell me when so I can go. I’m the lucky man , thanks for that, from a slightly earlier post who is looking to receive  bodily fluids from men in a friendly open situation.  Especially one where other men don’t hesitate to fuck another man’s fresh load deeper inside me before adding his own.    I’m proud when on first meeting with a guy or a couple I’m found to have a wet cummy asshole so there should be no hesitating making it wetter.  I very much want to have two men dp me and encourage anyone reading this to suggest the best time at Rainbow or message me to meet.  Give me a try, it feels real good to get acquainted.

Rainbow's busiest night is by far Tuesday nights. Its naked night.

I stopped going because the bottoms are too aggressive for my tastes - plus myself and many of my older friends have had issues the promoter.

On 7/11/2024 at 2:16 AM, meetme said:

Well, how is Rainbow Playground?  I haven’t been there yet and if there’s a likely time for it to be busy please tell me when so I can go. I’m the lucky man , thanks for that, from a slightly earlier post who is looking to receive  bodily fluids from men in a friendly open situation.  Especially one where other men don’t hesitate to fuck another man’s fresh load deeper inside me before adding his own.    I’m proud when on first meeting with a guy or a couple I’m found to have a wet cummy asshole so there should be no hesitating making it wetter.  I very much want to have two men dp me and encourage anyone reading this to suggest the best time at Rainbow or message me to meet.  Give me a try, it feels real good to get acquainted.

Tuesday and Thursday nights are the best IMO. The only negative I have is that if you wanna fool around on a bed privately there are only two private rooms that have a bed in them. The rest of the private rooms just have a small leather chair. 

• 4 weeks later...