Gag reflex training

On 6/9/2024 at 12:16 AM, Norcalfukkr said:

I figured out early on that I had to be in the right position to have a cock slide down my throat at the right angle to not set my gag reflex off…basically it’s ass up doggy with my hole in the top’s face as I’m throating his dick.  Worked every time and I could relax and get their cocks all the way down without trouble

I will definitely try this position next time. The top can also play with my hole at the same time. Great tip. Thanks!

On 6/10/2024 at 8:48 AM, PozBearWI said:

There are soft trainer dildoes available online.  The ones I bought has one thinner one which is a great starter. The thicker one has a hole in the center so one can work on relaxing their breathing with a throat full.  

The first one just gets past the depth fears.  One learns nothing bad is going to happen; just relax into it.  Once you can reliably swallow that one and not panic; move to the thicker one.  Practice breathing with that thickness in your throat; and then relax so you don't need to breathe with it in your throat.  That'll get you a sense of your natural breathing rhythm.  

♥️