Bred in the local park

I consider myself to be a horny insatiable bottom. So I was looking on sniffies, on me a local black guy who needed to offload. We texted back-and-forth several times exchanging pics of his fat uncut, dripping cock, and my hungry gaping hole. I sent him pictures from my last hook up, where my hole was battered and dripping with cum.

gaping hole. I sent him pictures from my last hook up, where my hole was battered and dripping with cum.

I was at work and was unable to leave immediately., So I had to make a plan to meet up with him on my lunch break family restroom, where he could fuck me until he came inside my hole. 2 PM rolled by really quickly. I got My hole was ready and so I drove down to the park. He was already inside the bathroom waiting, I walked in to see him standing against the wall with his cock in his hand. It was hard as a rock and he motioned me to come closer. 

I locked the door and pulled up my bottle of poppers, while stepping towards him, I took a big huff, spun around, presenting to him, my ass, he let go off his cock and started feeling my ass with both of his hands, grabbing my hips and immediately pushing it against his groin area or his wet cock was rubbing up against my hole. I was in hog heaven, as I was flying high from the poppers and the feeling of his warm cock pressed up against my whole rubbing feeling his pre-cum and spit making me so horny. 

I could feel him trying to push in his fat cock head. My hole initially resistance was now giving away little by little, I put the bottle of poppers up to my nose once more, and took another huff, my whole body felt warm on my mind was it distant galaxy away I could feel my muscles relax, and then I felt his cock head getting hooked inside of my hungry hole. He realize how loose I was at that point, and pushed it hard as he could inside of me getting my prostate on the first thrust. 

I moaned, as he proceeded to jackhammer fuck my ass, I was flying high as he took what every man needed, and I was being of service to him, it was exactly what I wanted. The pleasure I felt was amazing as he pulled me off his cock and then shoved it back in violently did this many times even withholding poppers, his arm tight around my neck and my back arched With my hands holding my cheeks open and my ass pucker out so he can get the full pleasure he deserved. My present would be his swimming deep inside of my guts seemed like 20 minutes, but your head gets cloudy while you are using poppers and being dominated by cock, eventually grew faster and then he gave me a hit of poppers and he started choking me as I was pressed up against the wall, I figured it was time for him to breed so I started begging for him to come and fill my hole. Soon enough, I can feel his cock swelling as he began pumping deep inside my hole I could feel warm sensations satisfaction of knowing that I gave my whole up for a random stranger to enjoy.

him to come and fill my hole. Soon enough, I can feel his cock swelling as he began pumping deep inside my hole I could feel warm sensations satisfaction of knowing that I gave my whole up for a random stranger to enjoy.

Let me go and slid out of me with a sloppy thud, soft cock slapped against his leg. I could still see his sperm dropping out of his cock head. I took my Que pulled up. My pants, walked out the door and back to work. I went.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4