Antibiotic resistant gonorrhea

6 hours ago, sindiktas said:

Just for an update, the doctor called me today and said that the swab from the previous week did not show that I was sick so maybe the treatment did work after all. And now I'm gradually feeling better daily.

So glad to hear.  And don’t stop seeking support or fraternity here; obviously you’re seeking medical care in the right place but using this/us as sounding boards.  Most of us are glad to share what we know and if we know nothing we’re at minimum happy to listen and support.  

You got additional treatment from a doctor and you are improving, which is great.  An additional power you have is that you know where you are likely to have picked this up. You have a doctor who has treated you for this and knows your history. You could also establish a relationship with a clinic in a larger city. You have the knowledge to lessen the chances of this happening again. You did the right thing, there is no value in feeling guilty, you should do whatever you can to not be in this position again,