[Bare Sqwhirl] Cure for morning wood

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

I woke this morning with some serious morning wood and I really wanted to slide in a tight hole. I hit grindr right off the bat, I haven't had much luck beyond this one guy I first met a year ago. Sure enough grindr guy was online. Started with the normal small talk 50% time he's looking for cock the other 50% he's just looking to chat. Today he was looking to take a load.

This is the 3rd time we've played and he has a hole to die for.

I think I missed telling you about one the last time we hooked up about 6 months ago. We chatted for a bit and decide on a time he had just gotten home from work and need to shower and get ready so we figured an hour. He didn't have a place he has friends living with him and his bf now. This was the 1st time he's come over here.

He pulls up hops out of the car in cargo short and a compression t-shirt. He loves them as much as I do. The door isn't even closed yet and we are making out and feeling each other up. We make our way upstairs, continue to make out and feel each other up. He drops to his knees and pulls my shorts down and frees my cock from the jockstrap I had on and deep throat my quickly hardening 8". He works my cock for 5 minutes or so and then emerges to continue making out. I unbutton his shorts and take my place on my knees. I take his cock in my mouth and he's leaking pre-cum.

I work his cock which as this nice curve to it the shaft goes up then down and back up again. It's about 7" with nice thickness to it and attached are a pair of tight balls. He's still leaking pre-cum and I slip off his cock and stand up. We make our way to the bed and lay in the 69 position so we can work each others cocks and holes. I drove my tongue as deep as I could in his tight hole, it was pure adrenalin and sexual tension all being released in an cannibalistic way. We both bit, fingered and tongued each others fuck holes.

30dec07+%252857%2529.jpgI'm versatile bottom as you all know so I was loving every bit of it. After 20 minutes of that we both pulled up I laid back against the head board and he scoot up between my legs. Started making out and he probed my hole with his cock. I never expected what came next from him. He continued to push until the head of his cock popped in. This from a guy that is a self-proclaimed bottom and never tops. Until now he push every inch he had into my hole with only spit as lube. He fucked me hard and it felt damn good he was hitting all the right spots. It didn't take long but after about 5 minutes he was done he blew his load in me.

We took a short break and then he was ready for his turn. I sat back and let him straddle my cock. He took the first couple of inches and then pulled off and asked for lube. I was happy to oblige and like a champ he was back at it this time taking it all. After he was used to having my cock in him I rolled him over on his back and lifted his legs up to get a good angle and rhythm going.

DSC00760.JPGI pounded his hole and we swapped spit. I love fucking and getting fucked missionary. I want to see the look on guy's face and make out as we go at it. Grindr guy was really enjoy it I kept at like this for 20 minutes and allowed him to start touching his cock again. Then with a grunt he blows his second load which nails me on the chin. I took this as my cue to pick up the pace knowing he would last much longer. I could feel it rumbling in my organs and it was coming quick. I whispered "where do you want my load?" his reply was "In me just like I came in you." Then it all came gushing out deep inside him.

After I slid out with a gasp from him and a big grin from me. We both were satisfied, I never expected I would be getting a load but my hole was quite happy as was his.

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.