Out of my Comfort Zone

Hottest sex I had in my life. 
I got a hold of a guy on grindr. He wanted to make me his bitch toy. He came over. Wow! What a total hunk he was in real life! 

I heard him parked by my house. I got naked in my lingerie. Ass up. He came in with a beer bottle and zip ties. 
A tall young guy. Chiseled. He remind me of Vinny from Jersey Shore’s. But darker skin and more Hispanic. LOL

He stripped naked. His cock was hard. He was HUNG. 9 inch in my perspective. He claimed 8 inch. 

He slapped my ass real hard. H shiver over me and made me sucked his cock. I was mesmerized. Big and juicy. He smelled like tortilla chips. And his dick tasted the same. Lol

Regardless I was nervous. “Bitchboy you are gonna deep throat my cock!”

I felt his hip grind deep into my mouth. I was choking. I almost threw up. He just kept going. Saliva pour out of my mouth. 

“Yeah you like my cock huh? Your’re a good cock sucker. You know how to deep throat like a good bitch boy!” 

I felt his cock deep in my throat. His hip grind harder. 
 “See faggot, I got a big cock. You have a tiny dicklet” 

Deep down I was wanting him to stop. 

I felt him play with my limp dick. he slapped my dick and my balls hard. 
I yelped in pain. I felt him release from my mouth. 

“You better lift your hands up. It time to tie you up bitch! I’m ready to fuck you and owned you!”

That when he proceeded to tie me up like a prey. I couldn’t move. At all. I was actually terrified deep down. 😂 

He got up and slammed his cock into me. I was loving it. More so than having to deep throat him. He fucked me deep. I felt every inch of his cock. Balls deep. I felt his weight suffocating me. He fucked me ruthlessly. My hair was pulled. I choked me while he fucked me hard. 
I moan so loud! But I was complaining the ties were hurting me. “Open your mouth bitch!”

I let him spit in my mouth and swallow his spit.

He didn't care if he was completely rough with me. He on kept fucking me. Until we slid off the bed. His cock was still intact. He kept fucking me on the floor. 
“Yeah bitch, you can’t move. Let this man have his ways. You like that huh bitch boy?”

He spit on my face and in my mouth again. 

He finally let go of the ties with his knife. 
he threw me on the bed. And went back to fuck me. He was sweating so much. He order me to lick his sweat off. He shot three loads in me. And one more in my mouth. 

That was the best sex I had in my life. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I do crave for more with him. He’s a great top! Chemistry between our sex was good too. 

6 minutes ago, stillbreedin said:

well, now, you can't ask for much more than that.