Not sure if stealthed

Was on sniffies in Vero Beach and had a big dick older dude come over to my hotel room. Profile said breeder, but brought 2 condoms after we agreed to only fuck safe.

After sucking for at least 15 minutes handed me a condom. I checked and blew air to see if had a hole or was torn after he took out of package. Caught a dude one time like that before. Seemed good to go. Sucked it onto his dick and then took up ass bent over the hotel bed. Felt it go in, condom stayed intact.

After a while when he pulled out, I checked again, still there and covering his cock. After he came, he pulled out and he had pulled it off saying he would throw away, thats the suspicious part. During the great fuck, I kept my hand on his shaft and kept an eye on the condom the whole time as I felt him pump into me. Perhaps I staved off a BB stealth as I was over the top monitoring. 

After he left, I jammed my finger up.my hole deep and sniffed. Nothing,  just the smell of my lube and ass. Checked again in the morning,  nothing. 

Later took a post fuck shit you know and inspected but no signs of a deep load buried inside. The fact he took the condom.to throw away was super suspect but never found evidence. I've been stealthed before and always smells like cum at some.point or you'll see a white load wrapped after a post fuck shit.

Should I be worried or perhaps was a gentleman for once? Thanks in advance. 

Edited by stealthedfl123
Typos
  • Downvote 1