Looking for cum-loving boyfriend material

Karido

Hey guys,

my last relationship was a few years ago and I feel like it's time for me to find the "right" one!

I recently discovered a lot about my sexuality and would love to find someone that matches my preferences

I get along with most people pretty well, but I would like go give you an overview of what I'm looking for:

About me:

- 28 yo / 190 cm / 72 kg / shaved / XL

- Main sexual interest: cum

- Love trying out new things (sexually as well as culinary / hobbies / etc.)

My "type":

- 18-ca. 35 yo / slim, normal, muscular / completely shaved up to slightly hairy / L or above

- Educated so we can have meaningful conversations

- Honest

Must-haves (if you do not check all of these boxes, you have no chance sorry)

- Vers (vers top and vers bttm is ok, but I do not want to miss out on half of the fun or be dependent on threeways)

- You also love trying out new things, I want to explore our sexuality and the world together

- Fisting, Rimming, Kissing, Breeding, Blowjobs, Swallowing (these are all very intimate to me)

- You want my cum in you and I want your cum in me 

Nice to have (some similar hobbies or likes would be perfect - the more the better)

- Hobbies: long walks, sauna, gaming, cooking, relaxed evenings at home, Biotech, board games, musicals, movies + series

- Groups, filming, Dom/Sub, soft SM, huge amounts of cum, talking about fantasies 

- As I'm currently living in NRW it would be nice if you're also from here | Born in Hessen so moving back to the Frankfurt region would also be possible

No gos (if any of these would be on your must-have list, you have no chance sorry)

- Exposing

- Dirty / blood / scat

- Strictly monogamous (I also love cum from other people from time to time, sorry)

So in summary we can have a lot of fun in bed or in our free time, experimenting with new stuff and just enjoy our time together. But since we both love cum, integrating other people into our sexuality shouldn't be a nogo. If this post sounds interesting to you, feel free to send me a message and we can connect on Telegram and start chatting 🙂

• Like 1