The Personal Trainer

cumhole1919

I started feeling the itch, so I called a guy I know, a personal trainer.  He's about forty, hairy all over, and very muscular.  He's about seven inches or so, and very, very thick.  And he's always good for two loads.  I started by sucking him.  I didn't quite make to to the point where my nose would be nestled in his wiry red pubes, but I got close.  But we weren't there for a blow job.  We got on the bed with me on my back.  He found my hole right away and pushed into me with three thrusts.  I hadn't been stretched out like that since the last time my buddy who likes to pretend he's my father fucked me.  He's got a thick one, too.  The sensation of being filled so completely reminded me of when I was just starting out and an ordinary sized cock felt enormous.  I always lose my erection when I'm getting fucked, it's all about my cunt then.  But he could tell I was enjoying it.  He was on his knees, and I guess his legs got tired, so he pulled out and had me roll over on my back.  He lay on top of me.  There's something especially satisfying about having the weight of a hairy, sweaty man pressing down on me, making me feel completely helpless and in his control.  He found my hole right away and began to plow.  I was grunting every time he thrust balls deep into me.  It seemed to go on forever, but eventually he started to speed up and make the sounds I recognized as signaling his approaching orgasm.  He groaned as he came, punching against my interior with every burst of cum.  Then he collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, his cock still plugging my cumhole.  I thought he was through, he seemed so exhausted, so I just enjoyed being covered in a blanket of hairy, sweat masculinity.  And then he started to move inside me.  If he'd gotten soft at all, I couldn't tell it.  At first I thought he was just enjoying the sensations, but then he started to really fuck.  I was in heaven.  My hole felt raw and abused, but this bull was about to breed me a second time, and I was all for it.  Most men take a long time to cum the second time, but not him.  Soon he was pounding me hard and making those noises again.  Again he slammed deep into my seeded cunt and delivered a second load.  Now we were finished.  He pulled out of me and I got up to get dressed.  There was no real conversation, we hadn't gotten together for fellowship.  He gave me a kiss, and I was on my way.  When I got home the seat of my shorts were a mess of his load and some blood.  That was very satisfying.  I don't know if he's poz, we've never discussed it.  He might not be, I don't think he bottoms much, if at all, but I like to think he gave me a recharge with his strain.  For a while I thought my sphincter had given up it's primary task, because it stayed slack for quite a while.  But eventually it went back to normal and I'm enjoying that feeling of having your guts bruised from a brutal fuck.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1