pounding? Cock sucked

stealthedfl123

New Navy guy, 1998. At the Chula Vista mall in San Diego, playing Xmen vs Street Fighter. Odd dude was watching, not sure of hispanic or Indian at the time, I was 19. 

Any case, was playing and dude kept impeding my game play but started stroking my arms with his hand. At first,  I was enraged and passed. But realized this was a gay moment.

Firstly,  I asked him wtf, and ran away but I chased him down and told him it was OK. 

Next thing I know, we were in my car, and I was face filled with scruffy public hair as his cock was growing in my mouth. I had gay bi ideation before but was willing to let the guy fuck my ass. Super horney.

I sucked like a virgin would, bad and sloppy and fear set in. His musk was strong.... asked to fuck at his place but he couldn't.  

Unfortunately,  no load and no fuck but as a new bottom cocksucker.   Felt guilty. Bought a toothbrush and paste at the mall. 

Funny part, couldn't get that cock base musk off like good pussy..  smelled it for days.  

Looking backwas probably a good 6.5 but girth. Had he been a dom top, could have broken my cherry.