Unexpected but welcome

Posted before about my mate with a 9" bbc who fucks me regularly, well for about the last yeah been chatting with this guy on the sites who says he is bigger but goes on about only having regulars, says he is gonna meet and backs out. In all honesty I was ready to block him

So it comes to this weekend and he is saying again about how he is gonna try and come over, normally this ends with him ghosting for a bit or saying some family stuff came up. This morning he says he is coming and asks for directions etc. I, ever the optimist, prepare but fully expecting a no show...

But he breaks the mould and, after a year, finally shows up.

HIs dick is stunning, i lower his boxers and there is a perfect  bbc 9" soft and silky. I'm immediately sucking on this beauty and slowly it grows to an 11" thing of beauty with a slight downward curve.

He asks me "Do you want to try taking it?" FUCK YEAH I DO!

He gets me on all fours on the edge of the bed and starts lining his cock up, too low then suddenly i feel it breach my hole, stretching it instantly, being the whore i am i start pushing back and he tells me that he is worried about hurting me, so i push back all the way and he is in my second sphincter immediately, i moan in pleasure and he lets out a deep sigh and slaps my arse.

Desperate to impress and make sure this is a one off i start riding that cock like my life depends on it, squeezing with every muscle i can, milking this gorgeous cock. He starts getting rougher, pushing deeper and i feel him sliding over my prostate which just drives me wild, more poppers and i am moaning like the whore i am. He starts saying he is gonna cum and that just makres me force back harder, as he drives in deep i feel him pulse and i cum all over the bed.

Its only then i realise he had gone bare (which i prefer but he said he likes condoms) and i feel his cum dribbling from me

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1