Quick meet

salerio

We'd been exchanging messages for a while on Fabguys and he posted a status update that his wife was out and he was free for a couple of hours. So I said "I'll slip into something sexy and come over if you like". He knew I like to wear lingerie. So I arrived and stripped down to my satins, and he immediately took control. Made me undress him while kissing him all over, finally pushing my head down and forcing his cock into my mouth. After 15 minutes or so he told me to get round and bend over. I knelt on the sofa with my knees spread wide and bent over the sofa back as he started to spank me before taking his belt to my arse.

I begged him to stop and he started to push his cock between my cheeks after pulling my panties to one side. I begged him not to do that because I hadn't time to clean he pulled my hair back and slapped me across the face with his other hand "don't ever tell me what to do". So knowing it was going to happen anyway I hooked my feet round his legs and pulled him towards me. It took him a while before he entered me and then was fucking me hard pulling me towards him was he pushed forward. I started to tremble and he pushed in deep and held me there still as he came inside me.

He rearranged my panties and pushed me back round so I was sitting on the sofa and shoved his cock into my mouth again forcing me to clean him. While we were getting dressed again we agreed to meet up again, he has an allotment just 5 minutes from my place, and is going to expect me to be available to him whenever he wants to come round for release.