Too many to count

Sometimes the desires become too strong to fight. I ended up in a closet riding a guys cock while his girlfriend slept on the couch last week. He shot his load deep, didn't even bother to ask. Two days later I was blowing two guys and they both shot their loads down my willing throat, they never even asked. Another two days later, completely cum addicted, I let a bbc bend me over and break me. He shot two loads deep, never asked. Maybe tonight I'll take another load without my permission. I can tell my body hasn't had enough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

There’s no doubt in my mind about two things. 
1. The more I cum the more I want to fuck; receiving, giving, sucking, being sucked it doesn’t matter. 
2. The concept of being in heat is real. There are some strings of days or a week when my husband fucks me like he’s a teenager and can go twelve times a day or more; and there are similar periods where I MUST have it … over and over and over again and it’s still all I can think or dream about. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DESTROYMYPUSSY said:

Dude I am the same way, the need overtakes me and I just have to let any guy breed me

Exactly. My brain turns off and my body begs for it every time. I know when they go in raw they probably aren't pulling out, but still that feeling when they silently shoot into you....fuck.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AlB said:

There’s no doubt in my mind about two things. 
1. The more I cum the more I want to fuck; receiving, giving, sucking, being sucked it doesn’t matter. 
2. The concept of being in heat is real. There are some strings of days or a week when my husband fucks me like he’s a teenager and can go twelve times a day or more; and there are similar periods where I MUST have it … over and over and over again and it’s still all I can think or dream about. 

This all makes sense. No point fighting it. Just need to give in and let him have you.