Sneaking around while on Vacation with the family

Part 1

I’ve been on vacation for the past week, and only managed to get into 5 hookups. Pretty nice really. 

first hookups,  drove to Hanks in Orlando, mid afternoon, the parking lot looked very promising, so I went in bought my beer, and strolled to the back where there were several guys sitting around and some guys grabbing their cocks, some were standing around and jerking. I had a 4 day load built up and a tight cock ring on, so I was hard as a rock. 

there were two guys on benches and they were playing with their exposed cocks, so I went over and started rubbing one of the guys as the other one wasn’t interested in me. Soon enough I was on my knees sucking his semi hard dick and enjoying the precum, but then another man stepped up and whipped his fat latino cock out, so I switched and began sucking hard while huffing poppers, my mouth slobbered and his cock was deep into my throat..he was gaggin me and making me take his cock. The first guy I was sucking then got onto the floor and began vigorously sucking my hard cock, and I had to pull away, as I knew I was getting close. Another guy with an unshaven blond cock came next to the Latino guy and motioned me over. Soon enough I was being shared between both men, jerking one while the other fucked my face. We both moved to the next area and the latino guy keep face fucking me and took over. I really wanted it in my ass but that never happened. Soon enough he was tensing and moaning as he coated my throat.  And I licked every drop from his hard and throbbing cock. 

I got up and took a walk but the crowd has largely cleared out, there was a Latino guy sitting by himself in a chair so I walked over, he motioned me to his cock, so I then got down on my knees and pulled his uncut and sweaty cock from his jeans, and began cleaning him with my tongue. I was in hog heaven as he got harder while I huffed poppers and sucked on this dick. 

he didn’t have are long to cum, in about 3 mins he began erupting, cum splashed on my face into my hair on my lips…horny as hell, I wiped it off and licked it off his cock while he sat there content. 

I got up and walked around some more. But the place was empty. So I headed back to the first two guys, dropped my shorts, and huffed my poppers as older guy sucked my cock hard and sloppy, there was drool everywhere and I was loving it. I felt my load building and arched back while he continued his assault on my hard knob, soon enough I was cumming hard, he was sucking and slurping enjoying my large load, while sucking and spitting on my cock and then finally swallowing my load…I was finally relieved and done. I pulled my cock I to my pants and left.

part 2 to come.

• Like 2