Grindr pays off again

Where i live is pretty remote but close to an interstate.  Grindr its pretty hit or miss aside from one older neighbor.  He isn't a great fuck but he is almost always looking.  So I'm home Sunday and horny so I log on and this neighbor instantly hits me up. So we do the usual.  I bend over the couch  and he pumps a load in me and leaves.  While he was breeding me I was looking at grindr and saw a couple looking for a place to park their rv for the night.  We start chatting and decided they would bring steaks and drinks and could park for the night. They show up about 2pm one guy is mid 50s total top. The other guy is 30s and versatile.  I have a very secluded back yard so they asked if we could hang out nude. So they come out on the patio while I fire up the grill. The younger guys has an impressive uncut cock. The older guy has the longest cock I've ever seen. Looked like a rope with a knot tied in the end. So after 6 loads they left this morning.  And now I called in sick to work and waiting on my old neighbor.  Lol

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4