[Life In The Raw] "This is why I was made"

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Just got back from fucking a former South African rugby player fuckbud of mine.

He told me that he had been taking loads all day and asked me if I wanted him to come over.

FUCK YEAH!!! But thr roomie was up and I didn't want to bring in someone over this late, or considering that its morning, early. Anyway, he picked me up and we drove around looking for a spot, and we found one, in a parking lot across the street from Gelson's in West Hollywood.

We got in the back of his SUV and laid out the sleeping bag, I fingered his used, messy, cum filled hole.

We laid next to each other and kissed.

"Why do I feel this way, why do I need to be used like this. This is why I was made I think, to service men, to use my pussy to make men feel good."

I just held him as he explained his desires to me, and to himself. He took his jeans down and raised his legs in the air, he spit on my raw black cock and I slid into his cumfilled hole. I fucked him slowly and we kissed.

"how is it you know what I am, know what I've done, and you look at me without any disgust in your eyes...

you never look down on me."

"I'm a filthy pig" i told him. "Men like me, need men like you."

I kept plowing his hole, looking out the steam covered window at the cars driving by, I put him on his hands and knees and plowed him hard. His hole felt so good and the cum was swishing in his ass. I shot my load deep into his guts and kept my dick planted inside of him. We kissed until my dick flopped out of his hole, he sucked it, cleaning it off, and drove me home.

"I cant wait to see you again."

He drove off to get more loads.6205496180732721325-6435871693601201340?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.