My personal best.

wait, what? lol

to quote ru paul "whys it gotta be black?" 😜

so what's the goal here? how many dif cocks can you suck in one day? how many, specifically black cocks you can suck in one day? 🤣

what are the rules? just a cock you had in your mouth, or do you have to successfully make each one cum? cause those two very different numbers 😜

• Haha 1

Well I am bisexual bottom and married for 40 years. I sucked off a total of 7 guys yesterday. Yes they all where dark meat. I try to stay away from white cocks. Because in a city of 60,000 sooner or later I might end up with someone same circle of friends 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 3:33 PM, imoneof said:

Well I am bisexual bottom and married for 40 years. I sucked off a total of 7 guys yesterday. Yes they all where dark meat. I try to stay away from white cocks. Because in a city of 60,000 sooner or later I might end up with someone same circle of friends 

I’m inferring that by sucking black guys that automatically means they wouldn’t be in your circle of friends?  🧐

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AlB said:

I’m inferring that by sucking black guys that automatically means they wouldn’t be in your circle of friends?  🧐

Right? Like, this is not the flex bro thinks it is.

29 minutes ago, wh0rehole said:

Right? Like, this is not the flex bro thinks it is.

i found it less a flex as a sad comment on america and how racially divided we are. the fact that he's not worried about an awkward encounter w a black guy he sucked off thru work or at a social event is scary but probably accurate. 

also, the demographics from the last census was something like 51% white, 33%latino, 12%black so even if your sucking anon dick at a truck stop, that's a lot of white dick you gotta say "no thanks" to waiting for that 12% to come along. and bless anyone who can easily tell whites from latinos at a glance, cause there so much cross over beige between the white and the brown it's a very blurry line. 

dick is dick. i suck it all. 

On 7/23/2024 at 2:33 PM, imoneof said:

Well I am bisexual bottom and married for 40 years. I sucked off a total of 7 guys yesterday. Yes they all were dark meat. I try to stay away from white cocks. Because in a city of 60,000 sooner or later I might end up with someone same circle of friends 

On 7/23/2024 at 2:33 PM, imoneof said:

Looks like your circle is very “diverse”

this is just me, but i've been sucking anon cock in public for 42 years now and not once, ever have i walked into a business meeting, a friend's engagement party, a job interview, a real estate open house, etc and come face to face w one of my hook ups. Sounds like the plot to a tv show, not real life 😜 and this regardless of skin tone 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 3:33 PM, imoneof said:

There is nothing wrong with his comment. Nothing.

I have zero white friends outside of my work. My one white friend is a straight co-worker.

I get sucked at the ABS by all sorts - black, white, brown, green, indigo. And no, the non-blacks will NOT be in my circle of friends either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...