Learning that I am a bottom

I was young and saw a trendy hair stylist , I have long hair. We had always kinda flirted some casual flirts. Nothing serious. I had a girlfriend at the time who would always curl my hair and play with it , I loved the feeling . She convinced me to get my hair permed . I made an apt with the guy who did it .. he was shocked but agreed .  Well it takes a couple hours to wind all the hair on curlers and he asked if I could be the last client of the day .. made sense to me .  So I show up and he is finishing up his the person a cute woman with big curly hair .. he made a joke this will soon be me . I blushed but also laughed . He cashed her out , handed me a robe and said put this on , as perms use lots of chemicals and can ruin clothes.. wHo am I to argue . Well it takes a while   Wash , section , curl .. I have should length hair at the time . We are flirting and it’s getting a bit touchy .. I am loving the attention. Have a few drinks and soon it’s time for the chemical part .. he puts this horrid smelling stuff all over my head , a plastic bag and puts me under a dome dryer ..  I am like really turned on and the few drinks had me a bit drunk , the heat from the dryer and white noise relaxed me .. well I am under a cape and in a robe and kinda start playing with myself .. rock hard .. gooning out and all of the sudden the dryer lifts and he has to check the hair , I stop and I am embarrassed, he says don’t stop I look so cute .. and then says ten more min .. pulls his hard cock out and starts to do what I aM doing .. but this hard cock is right at my head and I open my mouth and begin  sucking  his cock 

here I am in robe and just going with it ..  noT long we were both cumming .. and the ten min was up ..

he took me to rinse and that took a few min   , then the last chemical .. and he unrolled the curlers , I was also hard again and began to Stroke. Soon we were done at the sink , he walked me to the chair , bent me over and began to eat my ass , I moaned .. and he got me wet .. took some precum fron me as lube  And slid in .. slowly .. the whole time I could not believe it .. I was not gay but I wanted more .. as he got to the hilt it was amazing .. he began to pump .. and I was leaking precum .. he called me a good boy and before long was thrusting .. my prostate was taking a pounding and soon I was cumming and morning all over the back of his chair . He said he was about to cum and said nothing and pushed back harder .. he dumped his load deep in my guts .. pulled out and I was like .. overwhelmed.

he asked if I was ok .. and I nodded .. got on my knees and began to suck him clean .. 

• Like 3

Yeah , it was a regular thing for a while .. he did also set my hair . Locked me in chastity , and so many other things .. I miss the way he just took over .. pushed my limits so many times .. tied to gaged and shaved with a straight razor ..