[2 Pigs] nyc daddy barefuck slutfucking with victor part two

AnonStory

Continuing from Part One

I got to Victor’s place with a (poz?) cumload up my ass and a 6-day load churning in my balls. Victor already had a few bottoms on the line. While I’m more of a twink guy, Victor loves real MEN. Victor manned the keyboard and started messaging back-and-forth with possible bottoms.

But I was too horny to wait so soon Victor and I were making out and I was sucking his cock and he was fingering my cummy ass. And then he had me on my back and his fat uncut cock was working its way into my ass. As I’m sure all you bottoms know, there’s nothing like getting fucked by a top who really knows how to fuck. And believe me, Victor knows how to FUCK. It’s the most intense, slutty, totally pleasurable, eyes-roll-back-in-your-head feeling when you get a Victor barefuck. I didn’t want it to stop. I loved that he was fucking the Daddy cum even deeper up my ass, and he was totally getting off on fucking a cum-filled hole.

Of course I wanted more cum up my ass but I had to remember why we were here, which was to double-breed a bottom, so I reluctantly let Victor pull out and we went back to the task at hand. (In case you're wondering, fuck yeah of course I cleaned off his cock with my tongue!)

First on my wishlist was a cute little bottom (22 or 24yo, I think) who said he’d never barebacked before (I love short guys!). He really wanted to, he said, but just wasn’t sure. I did everything I could to convince him it would be a hot, fun time. I should have saved the conversation for you – he was so horny to go for it, but I just wasn’t able to seal the deal.

Victor’s attitude was, “c’mon, any real bottom who hears that there are two tops ready to fuck would be in a cab in an instant.” I think he had a point.

Anyway, to make a long story short: guess who Victor happens to run across online? None other than the hot muscle latin guy he’d fucked in the stairwell on Sunday! Victor sent him my profile and next thing you know he’s on his way in a cab.

And fuck was this stud everything Victor had said. Gorgeous and built, with a stunning ass. He didn’t mind me taking some pictures:

PaulFuck4.JPG

We got right to business which for me meant diving right into his bubblebutt and eating away. I was working my tongue in and drooling as much spit as I could to lube him up well.

Victor and I took turns tag-teaming him; at one point we even managed a double-fuck. With my 6-day load burning a hole in my nuts I did not last long and soon sent my load blasting up his ass. Here are some pics of me fucking him, and pulling out of his cummy ass:

PaulFuck1.JPG

PaulFuck2.JPG

PaulFuck3.JPG

After that Victor really went to town and pounded away. Here’s a shot of that:

PaulFuck6.JPG

And here’s a shot of his ass with Victor’s load leaking out….

PaulFuck5.jpg

As usually happens with Victor, it was one of my hottest nights ever!

5486372999613260578-4335650901945531524?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.