Interesting sauna visit

Have to try and keep this clean so I don’t get told off again..

So went to Perth steam works yesterday it’s an interesting sauna Perth in Australia is a small city this is the only real sauna there. So sometimes busy some times quiet. So I went yesterday (Friday) thinking might be a good time. It was a bit slow, did end up taking 15/20 cocks , lost track after a while. Had a couple of repeat users which is always ego boosting. 

What was new for me was a hung guy with ball stretcher on, he was 9/10 inches and fit as. His balls were the same length and the rings made them hard too. Started fucking be hard and deep with his massive cock!! Was awesome fuck, after a bit he added in some fingers and extra lube the he pulled out and started sliding in his balls!!! Fuck they were thick stretched me out, only amyl kept it going!! 

He fucked me like that  with his balls deep dicking me (balling me?). After a bit He pulled out a bit and added his cock. I haven’t done any DP or fisting my hole is usually to tight, but at this point after being fucked for hours by some pretty large guys I was obviously stretched out enough, they slid in, again the amyl saved me here!!! Then fuck I had all of him cock and balls in me and he pounded me like that. 

It was fucking awesome may now be addicted to that and might have to try going DP! Fuck, not sure I needed a new kink….Either way if you are in Perth, Western Australia visit steam works if you get a chance. There are a lot of pervy, randy and fun Australians waiting to fuck your hole or like me take your cocks!!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

It sounds pretty exciting. I don’t especially like artificially big balls but I hardly say no to anything new.  On the other hand I like big things in my hole (I prefer large more than long). 

Big and long suits me, was fun. Now trying to find more guys equipped to do it to me!!

• Upvote 1