Fun at the sauna

Had a horny time at my regular sauna in South London - basic place but everyone is up for sex and a really friendly vibe.

Met up with a FB had a bit of a cuddle (he is really hot and passionate) but today he didn’t seem up for a fuck (or so I thought) so I left him to explore.

Bit later went into the crowded steam room & squeezed next to my FB & we started making out.  I was sucking his dick which was extra hard - he got me to sit on it.  It was so crowded not sure if anyone else noticed us.  We alternated me riding him and passionate kissing.  I quickly realised he had not blown his load yet so his balls were really full.   Five more sweaty minutes and he shot what was a huge load into me.  I could feel some of it roll down my legs as climbed off him.   

I thought that was going to be it for the day.  I wandered around a bit enjoying the sites sucking a few dicks watching others fuck - as usual not a condom in sight. 

Then this really sexy Chinese guy great chest muscles no body hair except his pits and bush.  Followed him into a cubical.  Great kisser and a thick uncut cock which I started to suck - could feel it grow in my mouth as it got even thicker.  I was hoping for some precum at least.   He was encouraging me to keep sucking which I enjoyed as his thick cock got bigger and harder and he started figuring my hole.  I was definitely up for him to fuck me but wondered if I could take it comfortably - it was very thick.

Next thing he had me on my knees and because of the previous load he slid in easily & I got used to him.  He then spent 20 minutes fucking me in every position finally with me sitting on him.  He had slowed up the thrusts by then and I was squeezing his shaft with my arse muscles.  I was just starting to get a bit sore and glad of the relaxed pace.  He was lying back with his hands behind his head and I could see and smell his sexy pits - a big turn on for me. I was wondering if he was ever going to blow and thinking of making my exit whin he really got excited by this squeezing blew big load inside me.  Session ended with me getting him hard again with my mouth and him fucking me a bit more.

Came home very satisfied.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1