Now, It's My Turn

Chapter 1 – The Tables Have Turned

“Yes, master, fuck me deep.” Doug and I did a role-play a few weeks ago, and I agreed to be his slave for the day. Now, it was my turn as master. I intended to give him an experience that was as good as, or better than, what he had given me.

He’s spun and in the sling. I’m working his ass with a huge dildo, one that I bought specifically for this event. Both of us are fans of massive dildos and this seemed like a good time to add to the collections that we have both built up and shared over the years. This one is a Deep Space 90 from Topped Toys. It’s smooth, with a pointed head for easy entry that widens in the middle for a good stretch. This wasn’t their biggest one (that one would come out later), but it was still going deep.

Let me step back and tell you about Doug and me. We’re both in our 50s and have played together a lot. We’ve built up a mutual trust and understanding of each other and are comfortable exploring some new boundaries together. Doug had asked me to act as his slave for a day, and it was an awesome experience for both of us. We partied up, and he, and a few other guys, worked over my ass. There was some work on their cocks and holes too, but that day was about me and my ass. Today was going to be mainly about Doug and his ass.

Doug has a great body since he works out regularly. He’s covered in dark hair, including a hairy ass and that sweet triangle of hair right above his ass. His ass drives me crazy since I love to work over a hairy hole. His is responsive in all the right ways and looks amazing when the hair is all matted down with lube. He’s got a nice thick cock with hefty balls. I’m not as defined, but still in OK shape. My body hair is finer than his, but I still sport a hairy ass. My cock is similar in thickness to his but a little longer. Most likely, our cocks wouldn’t come into play too much since we both get T dick when we party. Toys, tongues, and fists all make up the difference.

Per my instructions, Doug’s playroom was spotlessly clean and well-organized when I arrived. He had cleaned the sling and the St Andrews cross, put fresh sheets on the bed, and had plenty of towels available. There were dildos on a table by my side that were sorted by size. Also, lube and poppers had been stowed in various locations so that we’d always be able to get to them when we needed them.

Tonight, I had him a basic white jockstrap. He looked so hot since the jock provided a great contrast with his olive complexion. There were alligator clamps on his nipples, connected with a chain that I could pull at will. Doug is really into nipple abuse, and he was going to take a good bit of it this session.

I’m wearing a red jockstrap with a red harness that connects to a cock ring. This way, as I move around, the ring tugs on my cock. Right now, I’m also wearing a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses so Doug can’t see my eyes. When he looks at me, he sees the reflection of his hairy ass being fucked by the dildo.

When I arrived at his place, he answered the door wearing the jockstrap. I applied the clamps and chain to his nipples soon after I walked in. I also told him to have a butt plug in his ass when I got there, and he had the one that has a pup tail attached to it. It was nice since I could easily tug on it while we got down to more serious play.

We went right down to his playroom and started to blow some clouds. Doug had procured some excellent product, and we spent a nice bit of time smoking, shotgunning, and getting ourselves nicely spun. Per my instructions, Doug had also bought a new bubbler pipe and the clouds were flowing smoothly.

First, I had Doug eat my ass for a while. We were on the bed, and I got on all fours and shoved my ass in his face. He began to tongue my ass and hole, telling me how much he liked my hairy hole. As he progressed closer to my center, I pushed my ass back on his face, forcing his tongue to enter my ass. He’s a great ass eater, and I wanted to get a bit of pleasure in my hole too.

But this was about Doug and his ass submitting to my desires as his master. So, I climbed off him and told him to get into the sling. While he got settled in, adjusting the pillow and putting his feet in the stirrups, I was lubing up the toy. He still had the pup plug in his ass, and I would twist and pull on that occasionally while we both knew that there was more to come.

I pulled the plug out and started inserting the Deep Space. With a tapered head, the initial insertion is fairly easy, but it widens out quickly. I didn’t give Doug any time to get accustomed to the bigger toy but kept slow and steady pressure on it until it was buried in his hole.

Once it was all the way in, I started both twisting it and moving it in and out of his ass. Doug was loving it, and I was enjoying watching the hair around his ass as it was dragged across the dildo as it was moved in him. I told Doug to take some poppers. He took a deep hit in each nostril and held the last one until I told him to exhale. Once the poppers hit his brain, I started really drilling him with the Deep Space. That is what occasioned his opening comment.

After fucking him with the dildo, I was horny to get my hand in him. He had come down from the poppers high, so I commanded him to hold the dildo in his ass while I lubed up my hand. When I took control of the toy back from him, I slowly removed it from his ass. It looked awesome as his hole expanded around the thickest part of the dildo and then narrowed down as the tapered part of the toy passed through his hole.

I used fingers from both hands to massage and probe Doug’s hole. It was responding nicely to the toy and my hands, but the T also played a role in making him so amenable to penetration. Once I knew he could take it, I placed my fist at the entrance to his hole and told him to open up. He pushed out, I lightly pushed in, and then my hand popped into his ass. The look of pleasure on his face let me know how good this felt for him, and my joy at being inside him was evident in my smile, which spread from ear to ear.

Leaving my fist just inside his hole, I rotated my hand left and right. This let my knuckles graze over the sensitive tissue in his ass. By moving in a little bit more, I was able to also rub up against his prostate. When I hit that, Doug jumped and let out a little moan. “Damn, that feels good, master,” he said. I knew that it would feel good to him, but I didn’t expect to see the growing wet spot on his jock strap that appeared when I hit his gland. He was obviously very horned up, and so was I.

As I twisted, I was working my way further into his ass. Each turn allowed me to move a small amount deeper into his hole. I wasn’t planning on any real depth play yet, since that would come later, but I wanted my slave to know that I owned his ass and could expand it at my pleasure.

When I got in and could tell I was at his second hole, I began to unclench my fist and then clench into a fist again. I’d slide back when my fingers were extended so that I didn’t penetrate into his colon (yet). “Do some poppers, slave,” I demanded. He uncapped the bottle and inhaled the fumes deeply. Once they hit, he began to writhe on my arm, clearly feeling the sensations coursing through his ass. It was great to see him experience such pleasure. I knew it was only the beginning of a day of ecstasy for him.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 2 – Knotty Rex

Chapter 1 recounts a day where I am using my friend Doug as my slave. This is a role reversal from a scenario we played out a while ago. As of now, we’re both spun, and I’ve just finished a short fisting session on his ass.

“Before we get you out of the sling, I’m giving you a booty bump.” With that, I selected a nice-sized shard and prepared to shove it in Doug’s ass. I put it on the tip of my index finger and curled that finger into my palm as I inserted my hand into him. Once I was deep enough, I uncurled my finger and deposited the T in his ass. I’m sure he felt the familiar burning sensation as it started to melt, and he knew that he would soon feel the bump's effects.

I helped him out of the sling, and we walked over to the bed. “Suck my dick, slave,” I commanded. Doug took my shrunken cock into his mouth and began to lick and suck it. We both like sucking T dick and seeing if we can get it to firm up. After a bit of sucking, my cock started to respond, getting plumper as Doug worked it. I could tell that this was turning him on, so I started to make some pumping motions with my pelvis. He was doing a great job, and my cock was getting harder and harder.

When my cock had gotten reasonably hard, I commanded Doug to sit on it. This was great since he and I rarely fuck, since we usually have T dick when we play. But his oral work had given my cock enough firmness that I could fuck him.

So, Doug lowered himself onto my cock. He was facing me so that I could watch him fuck himself on my dick. At one point, he sat all the way down and then reached back and spread his ass. This let him slide another bit of my cock into his ass. It felt great on my end, and he was making my cock get harder than it was earlier. But I didn’t want to cum yet since we were early in our session.

“Get off and clean my cock”, I commanded. Doug obligingly climbed off my cock and took it into his mouth. He sucked and licked my dick and balls, so I lifted my legs so that he could also eat my ass. He was moving between my cock and my hole, using his tongue to cover all the areas in between too. He’s a good cock sucker and a great ass eater, so I was enjoying his work.

The shard should have completely melted by now, so I told Doug to get back in the sling. I wasn’t planning on using a huge dildo on him now. I selected one of his dildos that has a knot in it. This one was the Bad Dragon Rex. It wasn’t the largest, but it would be a good prep for later. Doug also had the XL size of this toy, which would be going in later today.

I lubed up the dildo while Doug lay in the sling. His hairy ass looked amazing. The straps from his white jockstrap formed a nice contrast with his darker complexion and the amazing fur on his ass. I leaned in for a few licks while I was applying lube to the dildo since I really liked seeing the hair around his hole get wet. Of course, his hole was also a taste treat for me.

“Get ready, slave,” I snarled at Doug. I inserted the dildo up to the knot. It went in easily and smoothly. I played around a bit with it, twisting it and moving it in and out of his ass. On one of the insertions, I just kept pushing when we got to the knot. Doug instinctively flexed his ass and allowed the knot to pass through his hole.

This is an intense feeling, even though this was one of his smaller knotted toys. I twisted it around inside his ass once he had swallowed the knot, letting it rub up against all the walls of his ass. He was enjoying the sensations and reached for the poppers. I thought about restricting his use but then decided that he’d become an even bigger pig if he was also poppered up. He took a huge snort in each nostril, holding the second one in.

I had slowed my movements while he was sniffing from the brown bottle. Once the fumes kicked in, I started to seriously work his hole. First, it was twisting and thrusting. Then, I pulled the knot all the way out and reinserted it into his ass. I did this several times, noticing that it slipped in easier each time. His hole was working up to a good gape. Even though this is just the medium size, the knot is still 8” around. That’s enough to give almost anyone a good ride. I knew Doug could take it (and more), so I was merciless in my pounding.

I slipped the dildo all the way into his ass. “Keep it in your ass,” I commanded while I let go of the toy. Doug reached down to hold it in place, and I slapped his hands away. “Just use your ass to keep it in.” Once the knot is past your entrance, you can squeeze your ass muscles to hold it in place, but the pressure will build up, and try to expel it from your ass. I wanted Doug to feel that exquisite torture of holding it in while also wanting to expel it.

With that, I stood up and walked away. I sat on the bed and blew a few clouds, watching as Doug struggled to keep the Rex in his ass. He was doing well, using his ass muscles to pull it back in when it tried to move out. It was hot to see him work at keeping it in him.

“Push it out,” I snarled when I returned to the sling. Doug quickly shot the dildo out of his ass and into my waiting hands. When it was out, I slid my left fist into his hole. Going in with a fist is a bigger stretch, and he took it like a champ. “Good slave”, I purred as I maneuvered my fist deep into his ass.

I fisted Doug, not going for depth this time but rather focused on width. By flexing and twisting my hand as I fisted him, I could widen his gape and let him feel my hand as it moved across his inner chambers. Doug was writhing around on the sling, enjoying the efforts I was putting into making his ass feel amazing.

Slowly, I removed my hand from Doug’s ass. He was showing a nice gape by now. I added more lube to the Rex dildo and shoved it into him. Again, it went in easily up to the knot, but it took some pushing from me (and, I’m sure, from Doug) to get the knot to slip past his hole. Once it was in, I told him that he was going to stand up and walk over to the bed while keeping the dildo in place. If it slipped out, I would punish him.

I was kind enough to help Doug out of the sling. I walked behind me as he headed to the bed so that I could see if there was any slippage of the dildo. He did a great job of keeping it embedded in his ass. Of course, the knot helps hold it all in place, but he had to fight the natural urge to expel the invader.

“Hands and knees, ass facing me,” I commanded. He positioned himself properly, and I took my spot at his ass. His hairy hole looked great wrapped around the toy, and I idly twisted it inside his ass. Since the Rex is not symmetrical, twisting it around lets the knot hit all the spots in his ass.

Now, I told him to push it out to the knot and then suck it back in again. This requires some serious muscle coordination, but I knew Doug had a very talented ass. I watched as he let the dildo slowly move out to the knot (that was the easy part). Then, he had to stop it and pull it back into his ass. He did a nice job of it.

“Good job, slave”.

“Thank you, master”.

On his last word, I grabbed the dildo and pulled it back so that the knot was outside his ass again. With no pause, I shoved it back in again. I did this a few times, and Doug was loving it. Then, I took it all the way out since it needed to have some more lube applied.

Before I shoved it back in, I told him to take some poppers. I placed the dildo right at his entrance but didn’t go inside his ass. He did the poppers, and once I knew they had taken effect, I told him to sit back down on the toy.

Doug moved his ass back, and I helped to get the Rex stabilized on the bed. I held it as he lowered his ass over it. “All the way”, I demanded. Doug kept moving down, past the knot, and taking the whole thing in his ass again.

I told Doug to keep the dildo in place while I took care of a few things. Those few things included mixing up some drinks laced with G and getting some other guys to come over and use his ass. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him – unless it does.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 3 – A Stimulating Experience

Chapters 1 and 2 recount my reciprocation weekend with my buddy, Doug. I had been his slave for a weekend a few weeks ago and now it was my turn as master. We’ve partied, I’ve fucked him with a few dildos and fisted him. He’s now on the bed with a Rex knot dildo in his ass while I take care of a few things.

After messaging a few guys on the apps and preparing some drinks, I returned to the playroom. Doug was twisting the Rex around in his ass, looking pretty blissed out.

“Drink this,” I demanded, handing him a glass of sports drink with G.

“Just like Alice in Wonderland,” he commented.

“Oh, you’ll be in wonderland soon enough!”

We smoked a bit while we waited for the G to kick in. It didn’t take long until we were feeling that sweet, swirly feeling. Coupled with the T, we were well drugged.

I walked Doug over to the sling. Once he was settled in there, I put a blindfold over his eyes. “No peeking,” I jokingly told him. He knew if he did peek, there would be hell to pay, so I was confident he would keep it on until I removed it.

When I returned to the room, I also had my e-stim kit with me. It was a recent purchase. Doug and I had played with e-stim at other guys' places, but neither of us owned a kit. Now, he was about to learn that I had bought a kit and was going to use it on him.

Doug’s nipples are really sensitive, so I was planning to start there first.

The nipple clamps went on. Doug grinned since he likes nipple play. He probably thought they were just clamps, but they were connected to my control box. I started with a low current and sent a shock through him. He writhed in the sling when it hit, but his nipples responded by getting harder. His cock also jerked while the current was running, so I knew it was enjoyable for him. But there was more to come.

Now, I added some gel to an electro cock ring. He might think the gel was just lube, but he may have known what was coming. I connected the wires to the cock ring and sent a small jolt through it.

His cock spasmed, dumping out a nice load of precum. I licked that up since those fluids should never be wasted. Then, I gave him another hit. Once again, his cock jerked, he moaned, but no cum came out of his dick. The next one was at the same current but for a longer time. This one had him squirming, likely with both pleasure and a little bit of pain. While electro play is great, it can be a little uncomfortable.

Next was the butt plug. When he felt it go in, he knew what was coming. But I was going to make him wait this time. When I shocked him in the ass, I wanted it to be as unexpected as the first jolt to his nipples was.

So, I reattached the leads to the nipple clamps and shocked those a few times. His nipples were hard, his cock was pulsing (as his ass likely was), and he was wriggling around in the sling. I took the leads off the clamps and walked over to the bed.

I picked up the pipe and torch, melted some product into a nice cloud, and then took a deep hit. I walked back to the sling and placed my mouth over his. He opened, and I shotgunned the hit to him. We shared a few more clouds this way.

Now, I started to play with the butt plug. Moving it around, pulling it, and putting it back in, teasing his hole with it. I pulled it out to apply more gel and attached the leads then. When I inserted it, I kept up the same playful movements. Then, I sat back and shocked him.

“Fuuuuck,” he exclaimed as the current went through his ass. This is always the most intense for me and I trust it was for him as well. I let it dwindle, then hit him again. He couldn’t stay still as he felt the electricity in his ass. I gave him a few more jolts and then pulled the plug out. The clamps were still on his nipples, and the cock ring was still on him.

I inserted a bigger butt plug. This wasn’t part of the e-stim kit, but Doug didn’t know. This one was thick, and it filled his ass nicely. After it was in, I attached the leads to his nipple clamps and gave him a few pulses from the control box. His cock was leaking steadily now, and I eagerly lapped up the juices.

“How about a shock in your ass?” I asked. Doug paused for a moment and said, “Whatever you want, master.” I could tell that he was kind of dreading it since this was a thick plug and would deliver quite the jolt.

I let him sweat it out for a bit, knowing that the toy in his ass couldn’t deliver any e-stim. The anticipation was making him fret and squirm around in the sling. I gave him a last jolt through the nipple clamps before telling him that we were done with the e-stim play. He heaved a sigh of relief at the idea of being free from the voltage, no matter how low.

I took off the cock ring and the nipple clamps. The butt plug stayed in place since it wasn’t a part of the kit. I left the blindfold on, too.

Now, I picked up a large feather and lightly stroked it across his body. I focused for a while on his nipples since they would be extra sensitive after the clamps. When I moved down to his stomach, he was twitching from the sensations. I skipped over his crotch and moved to his feet, where I ran the feather up and down his inner leg. Just brushing his cock and balls.

With no idea what was coming next, Doug was in a high state of anticipation. He never knew where the feather would contact him next, nor did he know if it would be replaced with something else. Well, there was something else.

First, I attached some new tit suckers to his nipples. This would be sure to keep him excited. They attached via suction and could be easily pulled off, but he knew that he wasn’t the one to pull them off. Next, I put an Oxballs ball stretcher on under his cock. This was designed to pull his balls away from his cock and keep them stretched out. His cock pumped out a bit of juice when I was negotiating the installation of the stretcher.

I picked up the feather and moved it over his cock and distended ball sack. He shivered in delight at the sensation of the light feathers moving around his cock, and he let out a groan of pleasure. I knew, though, that keeping him in the dark (literally) about what would happen next was an exquisite kind of torture for him. Doug is a control freak, and I had now removed almost all elements of control from him. He was fully at my will.

Then, I left. I walked out of the room, ensuring that Doug could hear me leave. There was a camera in there, so I’d know what he was doing, but I wanted to test him and see what he would do when he thought no one was watching. Like a good slave, he lay there, waiting for his master’s return.

When his master returned, he was not alone.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7

On 8/3/2024 at 2:39 AM, Pnp-pig said:

Chapters 1 and 2 hot hot hot as always, I had to clean up for work cannot wait to read chapter3 to night!

Sorry to make you wait. I got together with a new guy this weekend and just got home a little bit ago. Still slightly spun, and my ass is tender, but it was a good time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4 – Loads of Fun

Doug and I are reversing a role-play we did a few weeks ago. At that time, I was his slave, and he was my master. This time, I’m the master, and he is the slave. He’s spun out on T and G and has had his ass, cock, balls, and nipples worked over. He’s now blindfolded in the sling, and I’ve just returned to the room with another friend of ours.

I walked up to the head of the sling, happy to see that Doug had not removed the blindfold or any other items. “Suck my cock”, I snarled as I put my dick next to Doug’s face. He obligingly pulled it into his mouth, where he proceeded to suck and lick it. Then, I motioned to Lyle that he should grab the butt plug in Doug’s ass.

Lyle reached between Doug’s legs and started to twist the butt plug around. Doug paused in his sucking as he realized that I couldn’t be the one playing with his ass if he had my cock in his mouth. He resumed sucking my dick and spread his legs wider for the new guy.

The new guy was Lyle. I’ve played with him before, but Doug hasn’t. Lyle is in his 40s, tall, well built, has a mostly smooth body, and a big cock. When he and I have gotten together, he always fucks and fists me but seems to have little desire to have his own ass played with. It’s a shame because he’s got a nice, tight butt. Oh well, we all have our preferences.

Lyle and I smoked some before coming into the room with Doug. Luckily, he’s one of those guys who don’t get T dick. If anything, blowing clouds makes him harder, and he’s able to last longer. I knew that he’d give Doug a good fuck.

Lyle pulled the plug out of Doug’s ass. He squirted some lube on his cock, and then stroked and rubbed Doug’s hole. Next, he began to rub his cock up and down Matt’s ass crack, slowing down when he was over his hole. Doug wanted it and was pushing his ass out whenever Lyle was near his hole, but this was going to be an exquisite tease for Doug.

Running his cock back and forth, lingering outside Doug’s hole, Lyle was taking his sweet time getting to the insertion. Doug had abandoned my cock, which I was OK with since it let me get an up-close view of Lyle’s hard dick tantalizing Doug’s hole. Lyle’s cock was glistening with lube and some precum, and I knew that Doug would love it once it got into him. Lyle was also a great sister, so Doug was getting a breeding and a fisting from him.

Now, Lyle began to penetrate Doug’s hole, just a little, on each pass over it. He’d stick just the head in, letting Doug get an idea of what was coming. What Doug didn’t know was that Lyle’s cock was really long. It would easily reach and potentially breach Doug’s inner sphincter. He could feel the heft of Lyle’s mushroom head but had no clue how deep that would be in his ass.

Lyle shoved the head of his cock into Doug’s ass on the next pass. But this time, he was going to go in deeper. In fact, he slid his cock in to the point where his balls were resting on Doug’s taint. Lyle looked at me and grinned, knowing that he was about to fuck and fill an eager and skilled hole.

He pulled all the way out again, eliciting a groan of disappointment from Doug. The tease was part of the game. Lyle was going to get Doug to a frenzy, needing cock in his ass like it was his lifeblood. Lyle would treat Doug’s ass well and make him a happy slave.

I dribbled some lube into Doug’s crack, letting it spill down around his hole. Lyle rubbed his cock in it and used his dick to transfer some to Doug’s ass. Each time Lyle penetrated Doug, Doug thought that he was now getting the long fuck. But he was going to wait on that.

Teasing Doug’s ass was fun for both Lyle and me. I occasionally added some fingers to the mix, even sliding them in alongside Lyle’s dick. Doug was writhing in expectation, and his ass was pulsing with need.

Lyle slipped his cock all the way into Doug’s ass again. He let it stay in place, then asked, “Are you ready to get fucked?” Doug nodded his head, blindfold still in place, and mumbled, “Please fuck me.” With that, Lyle began to fuck Doug.

Lyle is an excellent top. He works different angles and varies his speed to make the fuck more exciting. The fact that he has a long cock is also good since he gets deep inside a guy. He was giving Doug a great ride.

I went up and stuck the poppers bottle under Doug’s nose. He knew to take some deep hits, and held the last one. Blindfolded, spun out on T and G, and now with a poppers rush, Doug turned into a total ass pig.

Doug reached down and spread his cheeks more, letting Lyle get even deeper into his ass. He was groaning in pleasure as Lyle pounded his ass. Lyle has a great knack for hitting your prostate when he fucks, so I assumed he was giving Doug’s gland a workout. Doug’s cock was streaming a steady flow of precum. I licked some off his hairy belly and then sucked his cock into my mouth. Now, Doug was getting fucked and blown at the same time. He shot a good amount of precum into my mouth, so I moved up and shared some with him in a steamy kiss.

Lyle fucked Doug for a long time. Then, he started to speed up and growled, “I’m gonna cum!” He buried his cock in Doug’s ass, and I watched as his body shuddered with each pulse of his orgasm. Lyle usually shoots a big load, so I knew Doug was getting his fill of cum.

After he dumped his load in Doug, Lyle kept up a slow, steady fucking rhythm. When he did eventually pull out, I sucked his cock into my mouth to get the last drops of cum out of it. Then, Lyle and I both turned our attention to Doug’s ass.

We massaged Doug’s hole, teasing it by sticking a few fingers in from time to time. Both of us were working Doug’s ass, but Lyle pulled away to lube up his hands. I continued to work on Doug, getting him ready for a fisting from Lyle. Lyle’s hands are big, but I had confidence in Doug’s ability to handle them.

I moved away, and Lyle used his hands on Doug’s hole. When he was confident that Doug was ready, he slid his left hand into Doug’s ass. Doug groaned in pleasure at the invasion and pushed his ass down in the sling. Lyle didn’t go very deep at this point, and then he pulled out. He repeated this action several times, twisting around as he plundered Doug’s ass.

Then, Lyle looked at me and nodded. I nodded back at him, our silent communication establishing our agreement that Doug was ready for depth. Now, Lyle slipped his hand inside Doug and kept pushing. Doug intuited what was happening and pushed his ass out to let Lyle get as deep as possible.

Once Lyle was buried in Doug’s ass, I fed Doug some more poppers. It’s always exciting to see a guy react to poppers during a fisting session. With the blindfold still covering his eyes, Doug couldn’t see what was happening to him, so the poppers rush was likely overwhelming. He was writhing around on Lyle’s arm, and Lyle was twisting and thrusting inside Doug.

Once the poppers rush wore off, I told Doug that I was going to remove the blindfold. I wanted him to see the sexy guy who was fisting him, and it would be great to see Doug’s eyes as Lyle worked his ass. The lights were dim, but it still took Doug a moment for his eyes to adjust after I removed the blindfold.

He looked down at Lyle and smiled. He looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows to express his appreciation. Lyle smiled and continued fisting Doug.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 5 – Lyle Takes It

In chapters 1 through 4, I recount a weekend of using my friend Doug as my slave. This was a flip from a scene we played out a few weeks ago where I was his slave. We’re spun out on T and G, and Doug is now being fisted by Lyle, who just flooded Doug’s ass with cum.

Lyle had his fist embedded in Doug’s ass. Instead of poppers, I brought the pipe up to the head of the sling and had Doug take a few hits. He blew out some substantial clouds. Then, I stopped and fed Lyle some, too. Of course, I smoked a bit too.

I was enjoying watching Lyle fist Doug. He would get deep inside him before pulling back, using the thickest part of his hand to expand Doug’s hole. When he went deep, he’d get a look of concentration on his face that told me he was still trying to figure out the way through Doug’s bend and into his colon. Doug was happy no matter what was happening. He had a hot guy fisting his ass and was spun out and loving his slave time.

Lyle stood up and braced his arm against his body. From behind, his sweet, round ass was tempting me. He told Doug that he wanted him to ride his arm. So, Doug hooked his feet around the sling stand and used them to pull himself forward and then push back from Lyle’s arm. It was hot to see Doug driving this process since he now controlled both speed and depth. He was getting Lyle in deep and would vary the speed between fast and almost painstakingly slow. Sometimes, when you’re getting fisted, you just want to feel every inch of movement through your ass, and Doug was experiencing that. Looking down, I could see the hairs around Doug’s hole dragging through the lube on Lyle’s arm. I was standing next to Lyle to watch this and had my hand on his ass. I was roaming around and discovered that Lyle had spread his legs to give me better access to the sensitive parts of his ass. That interested me.

I probed around Lyle’s hole now. He hadn’t really been into having his ass worked over in the past, but maybe tonight was going to be different. I rubbed over and around it, putting my fingers in my mouth to get some saliva to make things slicker. I was rubbing and massaging when Lyle said, “Get some lube on your hand.”

I lubed up my fingers, not really expecting to need my whole hand on Lyle’s ass. Having some lube here made the rubbing easier. I cautiously inserted a finger into Lyle’s hole to see how he would respond. I assumed all was well since he pushed back on the finger. So, I finger fucked Lyle while he was fist fucking Doug.

I added another finger, then a third to my work on Lyle’s hole. It was exciting to see this man, who I had known as a mostly exclusive top, giving up his hole to me. Lyle and Doug were tiring out of this position, so Lyle suggested he sit down again. I was bummed since that would likely mean that he was done having me play in his hole.

Lyle sat and resumed fisting Doug. Soon, he looked over at me and asked if I had a small butt plug. “For you?” I asked. He nodded, and I found my smallest plug. It was more of a medium size rather than a small one, but Lyle said he could take it. I lubed it up, he got up, I shoved it in (it went in more easily than I expected), and he sat down again. He didn’t take his fist out of Doug’s ass the whole time.

Lyle was moving around on the plug, letting it hit different areas in his ass. He kept fisting Doug, but he was slowing his pace. Obviously, he was tiring out from the exertion. Doug noticed it and suggested a break. All agreed, and Lyle pulled out of Doug’s ass. Doug got out of the sling and walked over to the bed. I suggested that Lyle get in the sling, and I could work over his ass a bit.

Lyle climbed into the sling. I helped get him situated with his feet in the stirrups and sat down on the stool at the foot. Damn, his ass looked great with the butt plug in it.

First, I grabbed the plug and did some small rotating motions with it. I was determined to keep this within Lyle’s comfort, so I regularly checked in with him to ensure everything was OK. He was liking what I was doing, so I pulled back on the plug. It wasn’t enough to get it out, but it pulled back on the muscles around his hole. Oh yeah, his hole. Even though his body was smooth, Lyle had a nice dusting of hair around his hole. Like all the rest of his body hair, it was light brown and looked so sexy.

I got to a point where I pulled the plug out and asked Lyle if he wanted it in again. “Fuck, yeah,” was his response. Obviously, he was liking getting his ass worked over. I stuck it in again, twirled it, and pulled it back out. And repeated that a few times.

“Want something bigger?” I asked.

“Sure.”

I selected a realistic dildo that was on the larger size and asked Lyle if this was OK. He nodded, so I lubed it up to go into his ass. This was turning out to be better than expected. I thought Lyle would fist Doug and maybe me, but I didn’t expect that I’d be working over his ass. While I was prepping the dildo, I noticed that Doug was kneeling on the floor near me so that he could watch this, too.

I placed the dildo at the entrance to Lyle’s ass and asked again if he wanted it. He assured me that he did, so I shoved the head of the toy into him. It was a snug fit, and I let him get used to the feeling of an invader of this size in his ass. Once he seemed comfortable with that, I told him that I was going to push more in. He nodded, so I began to push.

There was some resistance at first, but then he opened up and took in most of the length of the dildo. Wow, I did not expect this! Again, I let it stay in place for a while so that he could get used to being filled. Then, I started with some small vibrations and twisting motions. I soon got up to small thrusts. I didn’t want to scare him off by being too aggressive on his ass.

“Fuck me,” Lyle said. I took that as the invitation I needed and pulled the toy all the way out. Then, I shoved it back in again. Out, then in, out, then in. Lyle was getting fucked by the dildo, and he was clearly enjoying it. He asked me to pause for a moment and he did some poppers. That relaxed and opened him even more, and I plowed the dildo in and out of his ass while he was soaring from the fumes.

When he came down from the poppers, he looked at me and said, “I see why you guys like giving up your ass. Want my fist now?” Fuck, yeah, I did.

• Piggy 4

Chapter 6 – Chariots of Fire

Chapters 1 through 5 talk about a time when I switched the tables on my buddy, Doug. I had been his slave, and he (and others) got to use me in any way he wanted. Now, he’s taking whatever I want to provide him. We’ve partied, fucked, fisted, and more. Now, Lyle is getting ready to fist me.

I suggested to Lyle that he fist both Doug and me at the same time. He thought this sounded great, so Doug and I both got on our hands and knees beside each other, with Lyle behind us. Doug was going to take his larger, right hand and I was taking his left. Poppers were placed nearby, and we were ready to go.

First, Lyle lubed up both of our asses. He shoved some Slam Dunk into each of our holes and fingered it around inside us. Then, he lubed his hands. He worked my ass over first and slid his hand in up to mid forearm. He played around there for a little bit, massaging the walls and going a little deeper before turning his attention to Doug.

Doug’s ass took Lyle’s arm quickly. Now that Lyle had a hand in both of us, we started some fisting. Lyle was able to rock back and forth on his knees behind us, fisting us both at the same time. As he rocked forward, his hands would go deeper, and as he rocked backward, his hands would move back with him. It was hot to be getting fisted at the same time as my slave.

I asked Lyle to hold at a depth for a moment. Then, I cracked open the poppers, took a few hits, and passed it to Doug. He hit the bottle, too, and then the fun began. Lyle knew he had two poppered and spun guys in front of him, both eager for his fist. He rocked more quickly and provided us with a deeper fisting than before. My ass was loving what he was doing, and I moaned in appreciation. Doug looked over at me and smiled. We were experiencing the same feelings together, and it was awesome.

Now, Lyle went in deep and knelt back, keeping his hands at depth. He was working to find the way through to my colon. I could only assume he was doing the same to Doug. When he slipped through into my inner recesses, I let out another groan of approval. His fingers felt great as they traversed my colon. I again assumed he was working Doug’s ass in the same way, and that was confirmed when I heard Doug mutter, “Fuck me, that feels amazing!”

Lyle now had the task of keeping both of us at the peak of excitement. He moved back and forth through my curve, and each time he re-entered, he tried to go a little deeper. The sensations were intense, but I enjoyed the vibrations coursing through my body. Doug was in a state of bliss, so he must have felt the same sort of feelings as me.

Slowly, Lyle pulled his hand out of each of us. He told us he needed a break, and his sweaty body told us of his exertions. Doug and I both rolled onto our backs, and Doug started playing with my hole. “Wanna get in the sling for me?” he asked.

I got in the sling, and Doug sat at my ass. He didn’t need to do anything more than lube up his hands before sliding into me. He went deep on the first insertion, seeking my second hole. He found it and worked his fingers through to a greater depth. I held up my hand to have him hold it in place while I did some poppers. Once the bottle was done, I signaled that he could begin moving again.

The intense rush from the poppers hit me, and I pushed my ass down in the sling, taking Doug a little bit further into my ass. He fingered there before pulling out. Now, he went in with a fisted hand, opening me up more. He pulled that one out and went in with his other hand. He alternated fists in my ass as I rode the poppers wave.

Doug slowed his actions as he saw me come out of the poppers haze. He leisurely fisted my ass, flexing his fingers out when he got in deep and then pulling back to give my hole a good stretch. This leisurely fisting can sometimes be my favorite thing. There’s something so connecting about having a guy who is casually shoving his hand in my ass that is wonderful. We both get to enjoy our roles. The action and the closeness are exciting. It’s even better when it’s a long-term buddy like Doug or Lyle.

Doug fisted me for a while, sometimes going deep, sometimes staying shallow and stretching my hole. Lyle came over with the Rex dildo that had been in Doug’s ass earlier. He said he wanted to use it on me. I was up for it. At this point, most anything would fit into my gaping ass.

Before he lubed up the dildo, Lyle came over with the pipe and torch. He had me blow some clouds, and then he and Doug shared a few. It is always good to keep the T level constant (or growing) through an intense session like this.

Lyle lubed up the toy and got it ready for my ass. He took the stool from Doug and placed the dildo at my entrance. The initial entry was easy; the knot would be the challenge. But, when the knot was at my hole, I pushed out and took it in my ass. Damn, this was a big stretch, but my ass was ready.

As Lyle corkscrewed the toy into my ass, the knot rubbed up against all of my internal walls. It felt amazing to have this huge toy plundering my ass. Lyle pushed it all the way in to the base and then let it sit there for a moment.

“Do some poppers and then I’m going to fuck you with this dog dildo”, he growled. I did as directed. Once the bottle was capped and back on the table, Doug pulled the toy out past the knot. It had just passed through my hole on the way out, and now it was passing through it on the way in. He kept pummeling my hole like this. The knot was constantly passing in or out of my ass, and I was in a popper daze while it happened.

Lyle now shoved the toy all the way in again. After the knot working my hole, this was a welcome change. My hole was happy with the pounding, and my ass clenched down on the invading toy. Lyle tried to move it, but I wanted to keep it in place for a moment. He looked at me and grinned since he knew it was my ass muscles holding the toy inside me. I pushed out a little, then sucked it back in, eliciting another chuckle from Lyle. He knows what my ass can take and was pleased to see me control the toy now.

He pulled the toy out and shoved his fist inside again. Toys are great, but there’s nothing like the real thing. It could be a cock, a fist, but the feeling of flesh inside me is the best.

Lyle slid his fist in deep. Once he was embedded in my ass, he flexed out his fingers and began probing, looking for the elusive curve that would take him deeper into my guts. He located the spot, and I moaned in delight. He walked through with his fingers as the guide and was in my colon. I spread my ass as wide as possible so that he could shove his arm all the way inside me. My hole was expanded by his forearm, and my colon was getting a massage from his fingers. It felt fantastic.

“Doug, get up here,” I commanded. Doug walked up to where my head was, and I leaned over and sucked his cock into my mouth. Of course, moving to get his cock positioned my body differently, and new vibrations were coursing through my body. Now, I was getting stretched, fingered, and sucking on a cock. This was pig heaven!

Lyle was working his way out of my ass. When he pulled out, I didn’t know what he might do next. But he stood up and shoved his cock into my hole. It wasn’t fully hard, but my ass was so open that he was able to get it inside me. He was grinding his cock into my ass, and I was sucking on Doug’s cock. Getting both holes filled is a treat; these guys were making me very happy.

“We need some more T,” proclaimed Lyle. That sounded good to me, so I let Doug’s dick out of my mouth, and Lyle pulled his out of my ass. They helped me out of the sling, and we walked over to the bed. Lyle grabbed the pipe, but I decided that I wanted a booty bump. I told Doug to pull out a shard and shove it in my ass. I threw my legs over my head to expose my hairy hole to him, and he fingered a shard into my ass. The feeling of the shard melting is always fun and the T hits differently than just smoking. Of course, as they were passing the pipe and torch back and forth, I also took a few hits.

• Piggy 4

one of things I like best about your stories, catcher4you is that you call out the name of the dildo so I can lock then up and imagine how they would feel be used on guys in story and in my pussy!

THANKS 🐷🦯😈🐷😈

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 7 – It’s Good to Have a Bud (or two)

Chapters 1 through 6 describe a weekend of role-play with Doug, a long-time friend of mine. I had been his slave a while back, and now, he is doing my bidding. We've partied, fucked, fisted, and more. We're taking a break to blow some clouds (and I've been booty bumped) when some other guys are due to arrive.

As the shard was melting, I checked my phone for messages. New arrivals were due shortly, so I shoved a butt plug in my ass and left the room to greet them. While I waited, I toyed with the plug in my ass and felt the rush of the T flowing through my system.

The doorbell rang, so I went to let the new guys in. I had played with Jeff before but hadn’t met his friend Bud.

We all returned to the playroom, and Bud and Jeff began to disrobe. Jeff has a great body. He’s in good shape and has lots of dark hair covering his body, including a full beard. His uncut cock is thick, and he knows how to use it. Bud was an interesting one. He, too, is furry with a hot dad bod. He looked like the high school quarterback who now just played catch with the kids in the backyard. His dick looked truly awesome. If it looked as hefty hard as it did now, we were in for a treat.

Once they were naked, Bud pulled out his stash and reached for the pipe. He loaded it up, torched it, and shared the clouds with all of us. We were all enjoying ourselves, with some touching and poking going on. Jeff’s cock kept swelling as we sat there, and I put my head in his lap and sucked it into my mouth. “Damn, that feels good,” he said as I sucked his dick. I was enjoying that feeling of having a cock grow hard in my mouth and hoped that he could sustain his erection through the T.

I told Doug to eat Bud’s ass. Bud knelt over Doug’s chest and lowered his hole onto Doug’s mouth. Now, Doug could just raise his tongue up to Bud’s hole and rim him deeply. As the rimming progressed, Bud settled on Doug’s chest, almost cutting off his air supply with a hot, hairy ass. If you gotta go, this wouldn’t be a bad way to do it!

Jeff moved between Doug’s legs and had him spread his legs to open access to his hole. Jeff moved in and started to lick Doug’s hole. Now my slave was eating ass and getting his eaten.

Lyle and I had moved into a sweet 69 while the other three were going at it. Even though neither of us was fully hard, it was still great to suckle on Lyle’s cock, and his mouth felt good on mine too. He was the first to move lower and start to lick around my hole. I rolled us over so that he was on top of me, feeding me his sweet hole while I raised up my legs to let him do the same to me.

“I wanna fist this ass,” said Jeff. They broke apart and walked over to the sling. Doug climbed in as Jeff began to lube his hands. When Doug was situated with his feet in the stirrups, Jeff placed his fist at Doug’s hole. Bud had come over, too, and he grabbed the chains on the sling and pulled Doug into Jeff’s hand. Doug took it easily since he was so well prepared, and Jeff went in deep on the first insertion. Once inside Doug, Jeff made a few back-and-forth motions before pulling all the way out again. Then, he slid back into Doug’s ass. He did this in and out motion repeatedly, eliciting moans of delight from Doug. Each new insertion was easier, and Doug’s hole was opening up nicely.

Bud had also lubed up his hands. They looked to be on the large side and should be a nice ride for Doug. Bud started fingering Doug’s hole as Jeff was fisting him. Then, when Jeff pulled out, Bud went in.

Doug’s eyes grew wide as he felt Bud’s larger hand go in. Once Bud was settled in, Doug took a few hits off the brown bottle. Once the fumes had hit his brain, Bud started to pummel Doug’s ass.

He was twisting around as he moved in and out of Doug’s hole. Doug grunted on each new insertion, and his hole was pulsing with need whenever Bud’s hand was not in it. Doug was driving a lot of depth now, and Bud was in him almost to his elbow.

At one point, Doug pulled Bud’s hand as deep as possible, then hooked his feet over the uprights of the sling. Using that leverage, he was able to slowly get more of Bud’s hand into his ass. Bud had to adjust a few times, and Doug also did some repositioning, but it was apparent that Bud was well past Doug’s inner hole.

Bud decided to alternate fists on Doug. He pulled his hand all the way out and then inserted the other. He went back and forth between the two quickly, giving Doug’s hole a great workout. Doug was enjoying it and was muttering incoherently as Bud worked him over.

Now, Jeff took over from Bud. He, too, alternated fists on Doug’s hole. Doug asked for a pause at one point and took a few deep hits of poppers. Then, he nodded at Jeff to continue. Jeff really walloped Doug’s ass while he was riding the poppers high. Doug put up a hand to slow Jeff, and they ended up with Jeff’s paw deep inside Doug’s ass. Doug was in a drug-induced haze and just kept mumbling, “fuck, fuck, fuck,” on and on.

Jeff wanted to give Doug a booty bump, so Bud passed a shard over to him. Jeff inserted it in Doug’s ass, moving it around so that it melted as quickly as possible. I’m sure Doug’s ass was hot from all the action, and this would only make him hornier. Next, Jeff shoved in a huge plug and told Doug to keep it in place while he got out of the sling.

Doug and Jeff walked over to the bed. They collapsed there, cuddling and fondling each other. Bud looked at me and asked if he could fist me.

Of fucking course!

So, I got in the sling and prepared to take Bud’s hand. My ass was well opened from the earlier play and the drugs, and I was ready for action. Even so, Lyle brought over the pipe and torch and had me blow a few clouds before taking on Bud. Bud, meanwhile, was lubing up his hands and looking lasciviously at my open and hairy hole.

Bud sat on the stool and started to work my hole. He started with three fingers, which slid in easily. It wasn’t long before he had all four fingers in my and used his thumb to circle around my hole and taint. I was eager to feel his hairy paw in me and told him to shove his fist in me.

So, Bud pulled his fingers most of the way out, folded his thumb under, and slid into me. He went in smoothly, and it felt great. He has big hands, and that was readily apparent to me. He moved slowly at this stage so that I could feel each bump of his knuckles. Bud kept slowly moving deeper into me until he got to the bend into my colon.

He paused here, flexing and unflexing his fingers as he groped around for the best entrance path. I gasped when he first went through, and he knew he had found the way in to my deepest parts. I picked up the poppers and took a deep hit in each nostril.

Once the fumes hit, Bud began to really work my inner hole. He would go through, poke around, and pull back out, twisting and flexing all the way. Bud knew how to work a hole, and mine was enjoying his efforts. His huge hand felt amazing inside me, and he was hitting all of my pleasure points. My cock was spewing out a steady stream of fluid, soaking my stomach and dripping through the hair around my cock.

I looked over and saw that Lyle was now fisting Doug. He had Doug on the edge of the bed with his legs in the air. Lyle’s arm was deep inside Doug, and he was moving it around to massage all the areas in Doug’s depths. Lyle slid Doug off the bed, placing his arm upright on the floor. Doug lowered himself onto Lyle’s hand and started to ride him. With the bed behind him as a support, he was sliding up and down on Lyle’s arm.

Jeff came over with the poppers and fed some to Doug. When they hit, Doug sunk down on Lyle’s arm and started to work it in his ass. He was sliding up and down in small motions and moving his ass around so that Lyle could hit all the spots inside him. Jeff brought the poppers to the sling and made me do a few huffs. When they hit me, I began to clench my ass on Bud’s hand inside me.

I was clenching and unclenching my ass, feeling Bud’s huge paw inside me. He was just moving slightly and letting me control the action. His hand felt so good in my ass, and I wanted him to appreciate everything that my ass could offer to him. He was grinning as I massaged his hand, so it was obvious that he was enjoying it, too.

Bud sensed the decline of the poppers rush and took control back. Now, he pulled almost all the way out and then shoved back in again. This time, he didn’t go deep. Instead, he pounded his hand in and out of my hole, giving it a great workout. I couldn’t help myself and grabbed the nearby poppers again. He paused in his ministrations so that I could huff deeply on the brown bottle. Once I put the bottle down, he started to fist my hole. I was in a strong poppers haze where all that mattered was getting my ass worked over. I reached down and spread my hole open, eliciting a growl of approval from him. He was using his fists to drive into my hole, and I was loving it.

Eventually, Bud tired out from the exertion of working my ass. I saw that Doug was back on the bed, with Lyle and Jeff fingering his ass. It seemed like a good time for a break. We could all rehydrate and start up again.

• Piggy 4