Now, It's My Turn

Chapter 8 – Service Time

Chapters 1 through 7 describe a weekend when my friend, Doug, served as my slave boy. He had to do whatever I wanted. So far, we’ve partied, fucked, and fisted him and each other. A few other guys now join us to bring this to a close.

We took a break to get more liquids and blow clouds. My goal was to get Doug into the stratosphere because I was going to have us all run a fist train on his ass.

Once we were ready, we led Doug over to the sling. The blindfold went back on so that Doug wouldn’t know who was doing what to him. I planned to have his ass filled with fists, his mouth filled with cock, and his cock getting sucked all the time. Once he was settled in place, we took our positions.

First, I was going to fist him. Jeff was going to feed him his cock, and Lyle was already fondling Doug’s cock and balls, prepping to suck him.

Jeff grabbed Doug’s head and pulled it to his dick. Doug opened wide and swallowed Jeff’s uncut piece. Jeff's cock hangs low, and he has huge balls. While he wasn’t hard, Doug worked his cock, licking and massaging it with his tongue.

I readied my hands to fist him and told Lyle that I wanted him to take Doug’s dick in his mouth at the same time that I shoved my hand up his ass. Lyle kept playing with Doug’s dick, which was also feeling the effects of the T. On my nod, I inserted my hand into Doug’s ass while Lyle pulled Doug’s cock into his mouth.

Doug groaned with the pleasure of being penetrated and sucked at the same time. He kept Jeff’s dick in his mouth but then moved down to lick and fondle Jeff’s balls. Jeff lifted his cock up so that Doug had the best access to his really hairy balls. Doug washed them with his tongue, breathing in the great scent of sweaty, furry balls.

I worked my way slowly into Doug’s ass. Lyle was licking Doug’s cock and balls and had a great view of my fist sliding into his ass. Lyle looked up at me and grinned, knowing we would make my slave earn his keep for the day.

Once I was at his second hole, I worked to open it up and get into Doug’s colon. He was wriggling around on the sling, and I knew he was experiencing intense sensations. Sensing this, Jeff placed the poppers under Doug’s nose and told him to take a deep breath. He did this twice before recapping the bottle. Once Doug exhaled, he pulled Jeff’s cock back into his mouth and opened his legs and ass even more for me. Lyle was still working Doug’s cock and balls and got a sweet spurt of precum.

I poked and prodded in Doug’s ass and succeeded in getting through the bend in his colon. Once through, I repeatedly entered and exited it, giving him a thrilling sensation with each movement. I motioned Bud over and told him to lube up. Once he was ready, I began to extract my hand from the cavern of Doug’s ass. I took it slow, letting him feel my arm as it traversed his insides. He likes this slow movement and was flexing his ass muscles as I pulled out.

Once I was out, I entered him again, just past my knuckles. I did this a few times so he would be surprised when Bud’s hand entered instead of mine. Bud and I switched off, and he was now driving into Doug’s ass. I got up and walked over to where Jeff was still getting sucked. He stepped away, and I put my cock in Doug’s mouth. He happily sucked me in. Doug then bent down on the other side from Lyle, and they both shared the sucking duties on Doug’s T dick.

Doug was sucking me, and I was watching Bud fist him. Knowing what Bud could do, I was sure Doug was getting a great ride from him. Bud had an intense look of concentration on his face, and more than half of his forearm was inside Doug.

I gave Doug some more poppers and pulled my dick out of his mouth since I wanted to watch Bud work his ass. Once Bud knew that the poppers had hit, he began to pound his hand in and out of Doug’s ass. Each time he’d pull out, Doug’s hole was left gaping, with lube dripping sensually out of it. Each time he’d go back in, Doug would groan in pleasure as his ass was filled with Bud’s furry paw.

Now it was Lyle’s turn on Doug’s ass. He, too, gave him a deep and intense fisting. Lyle is into width, so he was sliding fingers from his other hand in alongside the one that was in Doug’s ass. He’d slide these around his arm, expanding Doug’s hole and opening his ass up further.

Jeff also got a turn on Doug’s ass. He was able to slide his huge hand into Doug easily since Doug had been so well-prepped by the rest of us. He penetrated almost to his elbow, which was the deepest I’d ever seen Doug take. Some poppers helped with the depth and Doug was clearly enjoying himself.

Last, they wanted me, Doug’s master, to fist him. When I sat down, I placed my fist at his hole and pressed forward lightly. The ease with which I slid in spoke to Doug’s openness. I pulled that fist out and put my other one in. I began to quickly alternate between my left and right fists, giving Doug an intense workout. His hole was wide open now, and I stopped fisting him briefly so that we could all appreciate his gape.

His hairy hole was a beautiful gash, oozing lube. The lips were all puffed up and swollen. I got Lyle to slide his hand in and then worked mine in around Lyle’s. Knowing the intensity of being double-fisted, I figured that Doug would only be able to take this for a limited time, but he needed to feel the pleasure of having two of his buddies in his ass at the same time.

Lyle and I then started to alternate: his fist, my fist, and his again. Bud gave Doug some more poppers, and he really worked his ass onto our fists. Doug was moaning with pleasure as we worked over his ass. At the end, I slid my fist deep into him and then slowly extracted it. On the way out, I made sure that he felt every knuckle and bulge of my hand as it traversed his ass.

Once I was out, we left Doug in the sling to recover, and the rest of us went back to the bed. Bud and Jeff needed to leave, so I took the blindfold off of Doug so that he could say his farewells to them. Then, we got Doug out of the sling, and Doug, Lyle, and I cuddled together on the bed. Before he dropped off to a much-needed sleep, Doug whispered to me, “Thank you, master.”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 8/7/2024 at 1:40 AM, Pnp-pig said:

one of things I like best about your stories, catcher4you is that you call out the name of the dildo so I can lock then up and imagine how they would feel be used on guys in story and in my pussy!

THANKS 🐷🦯😈🐷😈

As a disclaimer, I do not work for a dildo manufacturer or reseller! Although, if any company is looking for someone to try new toys, I'm game.

The idea of naming is to do exactly what you said. You look it up on the web, and then you get a better sense of the dildo and how it feels.