TWO FOR ONE

ive a young breeder whos been fucking and filling me for at least 3 years now...we meet weekly,always darkroom/anon and i dont know what he looks like........Yesterday he proposed inviting another top as he wanted to cum up me after someone else had loaded me.........I looked around on all local hook up sites and found another top so the scene was set.

My regular young breeder came to mine first and as im sucking him off in darkroom the new top walks in,mounts me and breeds me as im spitroasted......he blows a big load up me and my young breeder immediately stuffs his big hard cock up me and pounds me harder than hes ever done before.....within 3 mins hes squirting his spunk up me and churning it in with the other tops load...i was in heaven.

After they both left i had a smoke 420,got out my bam dildo and stuffed my ass very hard and balls deep with it...this continued for about 2 hours until my hole was gaping.........today my hole feels and smells amazing........i think i,ll be looking to take more loads tonight.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4