Bareback Breeding A Man Who Is Hearing Impaired

I’ve never had the opportunity to have sex with a differently-abled man. I thought the communication barrier would be a major obstacle. This all changed when I met a man online who didn’t need his ears to tell me his most primal sexual desires. I was worried we would not be able to communicate our sexual needs to one another. I do not know sign language, but once we were in his bed, our bodies did the all the talking. We kissed passionately as my cock grew hard. He grabbed my raging staff and placed it into his mouth and began to worship every inch. He looked deep into my eyes and saw that I was in heaven. He then laid on his back and I ground my body into his. He gestured to his night stand and on it was a jar of lube. He grabbed some and lathered his hole. I took this as his need to be fucked and bred. I slowly greased my thick cock and proceeded to gently press my bulbous mushroom in his back door. I saw the lust in his eyes and he pulled his legs back up to his shoulders. I slowly pushed my massive cock deep into his tight little hole. The moment I was balls deep he threw his head back and bit the pillow. I started slowly moving in and out, fuck he was so damn tight. Mid-fuck he pulls off of my dick and flips into into all fours and pulls my cock back near his hole. He wanted me to pound the living fuck out of him. He kept pushing his ass deeper onto my cock. I was going to give him the breeding he so desired. I fucked him for a good ten minutes and he kept pushing back onto my cock. I began to pound his ass and then it happened. I released a torrent of sperm deep in his guts! He could feel the hot, sticky ropes being fired in his hole. We collapsed on the bed and he cleaned my cock. I learned a valuable lesson. Hot sex transcends any disability. We used our bodies to communicate our hot sexual needs. I will be seeing him again very soon. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I once had a friend introduce me to his deaf partner for a 3-way.  It was great that body language completely took control.  It became a regular one-on-one breeding session at his and his partner's house.  He would cum all over us while I fucked him.  He was a cute muscle boy.

Last year I was bred in the woods next to a parking. Always people crusing there. So I stood next to a fallen tree and noticed someone coming. I lowered my pants as an invitation and without talking he grabbed my butt and examined my lubed up hole. I bent forward and he pushed his hard dick inside me and started fucking me. After a while he sped up and released his load in me. And only after cumming he put in his hearing aid and started talking. 

I used to work in Atlanta a lot. Got there once a month. Met a deaf guy on BBRT there. He’s young and hot and super hung. I’d say 10” x 7” girth. We had some of the hottest sex you can imagine. I was so stretched after he used my hole. He was poz undetectable on meds. Recently he texted me to say he misses my hole. He also told me he stopped taking meds 4 months ago. I immediately started checking on flights to Atlanta. Holy fuck. My ideal top and now toxic. Doesn’t get any better than that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1