A slutty afternoon

I seem to go through phases…sometimes I just want to top, sometimes I just want to bottom, and sometimes all I want is just some no recip head.

Since the beginning of this summer…I’ve been getting a mix of all three but mostly topping and getting head. Haven’t been feeling like a proper bottom in ages.

But yesterday I got the urge to bottom so bad. All it took was one guys dick pick on Grindr and it set it off. Didn’t bottom for the dude. 

But I did get hit up by another dude and within 20 minutes he was over. He looked younger than me and was a little taller so probably 6’2-3, and his dick was hung! Like 8 and thick. I’m not even a size queen. I prefer avg but this dick looked great. 

This dude had major bottom energy…but said he was vers. So I fucked him a bit in a few positions but my heart wasn’t in it and I was only like 3/4’s hard the whole time. Finally, I flipped him over and started sucking him to get him back to life. Straddled him and worked his cock while I jerked off. Got him to the edge a few times with my hole and would back off because I wasn’t ready yet. Finally, as I got closer to climax I started really working his dick with my hole. The faces he was making were so cute and I realized this kid is actually a looker. We ended up climaxing at the same time. I, on his chest and him in my hole. It was quite the experience to feel that big of a cock unloading in my hole. Like actually feeling it. 

I asked him his age as he was getting ready to leave and he bashfully said 18 but assured me he is almost 19. I almost said good slut but held back as I thought to when I was his age having sex with guys much older than me, lol.

Even though I was still glowing from the experience, I’ve always wanted two loads in my hole and my inhibitions were down so I invited someone else I’ve been talking too. He wanted me face down and ass up and could be over in 15 mins. So I cleaned up a bit and got in position.

As he is walking in, I turn around and get a peak and he is cute! Great smile. He pulls down his pants and is hard already! He gets behind me and starts licking my hole. Oops, I didn’t tell him I was loaded. Hope he didn’t notice 😉😈. He is eating my butt so good I start to moan. Gets behind me and puts his dick inside. Ooof, it was too quick so I back off and then slowly work it in me. I keep my hand on his thigh till I’m ready then I let go and allow him to go to town. I am fondling his nuts the whole time he is fucking me and enjoying feeling his strokes change and hearing his breathing as he is getting closer to nutting inside me. Finally, he cums inside and that is load two!

Im probably even hornier at this point and there is a guy a mile down the road that can host. I think I’m going there for load number 3 but really what it turns into is an ass munching session that just wouldn’t end. Just what my battered pussy needed! Ended up coming from jerking off. And we ended it there and he was cool and appreciative that I made it over at all. 

Overall, a super crazy day and I’m still horny for more. Need to get on prep asap!

hope you all enjoyed.

Oh, also, I had to see what my hole looked like after those two loads and I filmed myself releasing those loads. So much cum!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1