Passed around in darkroom

Popped into sauna the other day not expecting much on a quiet Monday. Was busier than expected and I started sucking cock in the steam room as soon as a I entered. The guy grabbed me and took me to the dark room. I could hear it was busy in there also lots of grunts and groans. He pushed me over a stool and started to fuck me. I was in heaven as he had a fat and long one. He was very vocal telling the other tops about my ass and how my second ring was gripping him. As he was talking he started to invite the other guys to have a go. He knew, somehow, I wanted it and didn’t care who was in me as long as I was being used. I think there were 5 guys but can’t be sure. I know I left the room eventually with it dribbling out my hole and down my leg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14

10 hours ago, Bttm4Gifting said:

Popped into sauna the other day not expecting much on a quiet Monday. Was busier than expected and I started sucking cock in the steam room as soon as a I entered. The guy grabbed me and took me to the dark room. I could hear it was busy in there also lots of grunts and groans. He pushed me over a stool and started to fuck me. I was in heaven as he had a fat and long one. He was very vocal telling the other tops about my ass and how my second ring was gripping him. As he was talking he started to invite the other guys to have a go. He knew, somehow, I wanted it and didn’t care who was in me as long as I was being used. I think there were 5 guys but can’t be sure. I know I left the room eventually with it dribbling out my hole and down my leg

The best!!! I love it when guys take turns to fuck and load me, one after the other like that. 

You lucky thing!!

• Thanks 1