Best small packets of lube for sex parties?

Koklmn

Hi. I attend a sex party where they offer free lube (but it's that ole sticky jelly-like lube). I prefer to take my own silicone based lube. Anyone know of an online place to purchase small packets of silicone-based lube that would be easy to take to the parties?

Open to other ideas as well. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like packets since they can be hard to open, and can't be resealed so any leftovers make a mess as they leak all over. Instead, I'd recommend finding a small bottle of lube. You can get Swiss Navy Lubes in pump bottles as small as 1 ounce. They are pretty perfect for parties since they won't spill, contain enough to get you through a few nights, but are small enough to easily carry. And with the small size, you won't get pissed off if you happen to lose it. I'm sure other brands have similar if you look. Or, as @Bibttmmiami said, get a small travel bottle to bring your favorite lube.