Is it crazy?

Not at all crazy, I'm the same way. I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving other men pleasure. I get so turned on when I start sucking cock that I cum without being touched. I used to be embarrassed but find that most guys think it's hot that I'm so turned on sucking them that I cum handsfree. So no I just go with it, I suck, I cum... and continue doing my work as a cum hungry cock sucker. Savoring every inch of the cock in my mouth. When he's ready to cum, either form using my mouth or ass I beg for the delicious load and always thank them when they're done. 

• Like 3

More than being ok with not cumming, I don't want to cum when I'm servicing a man. My focus is on the cock in my mouth and the man's pleasure. 

That being said, I often play with myself while I'm sucking cock. However, unless I'm training myself to keep sucking after I nut, I don't allow myself to cum. This usually only happens toward the end of a duty session at the bookstore or a one-off hookup.

It still isn't about me getting pleasure. It's about training myself to continue sucking during my post nut phase. I'm trying to become a better cocksucker. One who continues servicing men even after a nut.

Definitely not alone. I usually wear a jock and rarely cum when taking loads, unless the top wants me to for a tighter hole. Most of the time it’s not brought up when guys use me, which is my preference, but either way, I don’t stop if I do blow a load.

• 2 weeks later...

My only interest is in pleasing others. I elected to deny myself any orgasam both as a sign of submission and so that my libido and need is always off the charts. I’m always craving a cock in my mouth 24/7…I love the constant desire and single focus. The life of a faggot is extremely rewarding and satisfying to me. 

Perfectly normal.

By day I'm a high powered, aggressive professional.

By night all I want is for the random, anonymous men who use me to experience exquisite and absolute pleasure. I can't do that if I use my dick in any way.

• Like 1

When ever I bottom, I am only concerned with ensuring the top blows his load and feels release, that’s the point me him using my hole, for his release. Conversely, when I am the top, I expect the same thing from the bottom I’m fucking. I am there to release torrents of semen into the bottom’s right hole. In that moment it’s about me and my needs.

If you are a true BB Pig, then the answer is always YES, Bare cock in the Anal Cavity, or in your Mouth means the TOP will be injecting his fluid deep inside your body!!

As a bottom, you have the unspoken obligation to take whatever the top wants to give you...  Even if his load is poz and toxic.

It's the natural order of things, to accept the natural fluid of his penis deep inside your accepting raw, natural pig hole and/or mouth!!!!