Condom fetish?

slaveboi

I know this is a dumb place to ask... anyone here have a condom fetish? I think mine started with the first older married guy I hooked up with. He sent me into a gas station bathroom that had a condom machine.  Being young and dumb I bought a rough rider studded condom. After I sucked him hard he made me put it on him. I was so turned on knowing that was going in my ass.

Hadn't thought much about it until this week a guy asked if he could start with a condom and finish raw. Seemed odd but he explained he cums to quick and likes a nubing cream so he can fuck longer. After a bit we came up with a fun plan. I sucked him hard then put the numbing gel under his foreskin.  Next I put a ribbed condom then a studded condom.  Then a layer of Vaseline.  Then 2 more and more Vaseline.  The goal was to break all the condoms before he came. He went hard for 30min and broke 3. The last one held a huge load and he had me bite the tip and suck out his load. I love bb but that was kinky as fuck

• Upvote 1

I have a condom kink. However, mine involves finding used condoms and consuming all the cum. 

My first time was one night I noticed a car park in the parking lot across from my apartment. They were only there for about 20 minutes and then they left. I figured it was a young couple fucking so I went over hoping to find some evidence. What I found was a condom full of cum that was still warm.

I blew such a big nut as I turned that condom up and drained it out into my mouth. That young stranger's cum was so delicious!  Since then this faggot has found and consumed dozens if not hundreds of condoms holding a sweet tasty treat.