How I came to fuck between man

Hello everyone,

I'm a 40-year-old Frenchman, I've been bisexual for 2 years and I'm the father of 4 children. 

In 2010, when my wife and I had just separated, I had a relationship with a girl (Kelly, with whom I stayed for 20 months). Although her father was married, he didn't hit on me.

Being 100% straight, I didn't look after him and ended up leaving this girl to get back into a relationship with my ex-wife.

In 2015 when my little sister who was single found herself all alone to bring up her 2 children told me that after 8 years of celibacy she was with someone again and that it lasted 10 months, telling me that she didn't tell me who this man was but that she invited me to dinner on Friday evening.

On the Friday evening, I was surprised to see that the man was Kelly's brother, whom I hadn't seen since my separation from her sister 3 years earlier.

My sister soon got pregnant again and I saw my ex and his parents (who were in the process of divorcing) in a friendly atmosphere. Kelly's father was happy to see me and started flirting with me again.

For a long time, I remained insensitive to this man who was flirting with me, but everything started to change in 2018 when France won the World Cup. We were all at home watching the final and during extra time I had to get up to prepare and warm my 3-month-old daughter's bottle.

As I was coming out of the kitchen to celebrate with everyone, Claude, the father of my ex Kelly and my sister's stepfather, stormed in and hugged me, screaming, then we looked into each other's eyes and he kissed me, our tongues tangling. This went on for about fifteen seconds before I stopped what we were doing, i say to Claude a little sorry by asking him to please not talk about it again and I am quickly back in the living room celebrate this victory as a family.

It took me 3 weeks before I thought about what it was to spend in the kitchen and every time I thought about these fifteen seconds and the good feeling during this moment I was troubled and I quickly wanted to start kissing Claude again, from that moment I often imagined myself in bed with a man thinking of any kind of scenario for the first time between men.

It was 4 years during which the desire for sex between men was stronger day after day and during which my couple also died day after day.

I separated from my partner in 2022 and barely 4 days after I went to Claude’s house, the closer I got to him the more excited I was and my desire to have it inside me grew not after I arrived at his home it was 8:30 but despite his surprise to see me he made me enter his house to close the door to enter then asked me if I wanted something to drink, I stood still for several seconds to look at him and I told him that I wanted nothing to drink but that I preferred he kissed me.

He looked me in the eyes then it’s approaching me and my kiss and quickly slipped his tongue into my mouth to wrap up mine, this time I did not stop what we were doing it lasted a long moment during which we are each other undressed.

We were always in the hallway almost naked and I told him that I wanted to have him, that I wanted to feel him inside me, that I wanted to be his wife tonight, so he made me kneel down and take off his underwear, I found myself with his cock well in front of my face, I started by taking it in hand and I put to lick his dick before taking it in the mouth to suck his cock being a little clumsy in my way of doing Claude guides me by telling me how to do, he tells me when I have to slow down or give rhythm to the felation that I am doing him.

After many minutes in the hallway to suck him he leads me to his room or I start sucking him again, at a moment he asks me to stop and he takes out a condom from his nightstand, wonder if I still agree to be his wife during this evening and during the night, I answer him yes I want it and even more than when arriving at his house.

He puts on his condom and tells me to put me in doggy style and to relax.

I then was his wife all evening and night, during this night im ma made to discover new pleasure until the inconu for me but that I love immediately.

Since this first time Claude and I did it several times together, he also made me discover the saunas gay and made me adept, I fuck myself with a condom but since August 23, 2024 have opened my door to another world, the one of the fuck has grown and for a few days I want to discover the world of bareback.

My next topic will be on how I came to this desire.