I'm convinced tops like loose holes

slaveboi

As a top, I prefer loose sloppy pussy. No need to take breaks and the wetter the better. Agreed that most bi guys, myself included prefer holes that feel more like real pussy and most gay dudes prefer a tight hole.

• Piggy 1

On 9/27/2024 at 8:12 AM, Norcalfukkr said:

I prefer a ‘Goldilocks’ hole-one that offers initial resistance when I first penetrate, but then stretches open to accommodate my big cock. Usually by the end the hole is wrecked, gaped, dripping my sperm

That's the very description of my hole. You can wreck and fill mine, and come back 5 minutes later and it will offer that initial resistance. I can also tighten or let it get loose on request. Yes I do get very wet as well.

39 minutes ago, Labtmguy said:

That's the very description of my hole. You can wreck and fill mine, and come back 5 minutes later and it will offer that initial resistance. I can also tighten or let it get loose on request. Yes I do get very wet as well.

I want to try your ass out, sexy! 

2 hours ago, Jose said:

As a top, I prefer loose sloppy pussy. No need to take breaks and the wetter the better. Agreed that most bi guys, myself included prefer holes that feel more like real pussy and most gay dudes prefer a tight hole.

Yeah alphas tell me they luv how my jockpussy feels when it’s cumsloppy asf

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I get it. We all may be tight when we start playing.  But when I’m really getting into it, I want the whole loose. I see it is my job as a top, to use my fingers, tongue, dick, toys to open up and loosen that hole. Few things are bigger turn off than a bottom who squeezes down on his ass, gives me a stupid grin, and says “oh daddy don’t you love how tight I am? “I want to smack these guys across the face Because it feels like they’re trying to pinch off my dick.   I want loose and wet and juicy and hot. I take it as a compliment that I’m able to open him up. And I give him props if he’s already taken Dick and he’s presenting a loose hole to me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, partying.hard said:

I get it. We all may be tight when we start playing.  But when I’m really getting into it, I want the whole loose. I see it is my job as a top, to use my fingers, tongue, dick, toys to open up and loosen that hole. Few things are bigger turn off than a bottom who squeezes down on his ass, gives me a stupid grin, and says “oh daddy don’t you love how tight I am? “I want to smack these guys across the face Because it feels like they’re trying to pinch off my dick.   I want loose and wet and juicy and hot. I take it as a compliment that I’m able to open him up. And I give him props if he’s already taken Dick and he’s presenting a loose hole to me.

I agree with everything you say bud.  However, after I have opened up a hole and thrusting hard, when I know I am close to breedin, I love it when my boy starts clamping  down on my cock in an intermittent pattern--on and off.  That gets me really goin and I shoot extra hard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, barefucker44 said:

I agree with everything you say bud.  However, after I have opened up a hole and thrusting hard, when I know I am close to breedin, I love it when my boy starts clamping  down on my cock in an intermittent pattern--on and off.  That gets me really goin and I shoot extra hard.

I’d love to get gaped open on your cock and desperately try to squeeze and milk it as you pump your potent loads in my guts

I love getting fucked knowing my hole is loose so the top can slide right in.  And as someone with Peyronie's, I despise a tight hole.  I just can't fuck it.  So it has to be a trans man or a wrecked hole at the bath house for me.

13 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Agree 💯 

So, last night was the Mount event in Palm Springs, similar to the horse market. And I will say that guys there were seeking out an opportunity to sync their cock into my loose Cunt. I was primed for last night, having to spend the previous few days challenging my hole to the thickest dildos I had with my new fuck machine. When I got to the event, I was already wearing a 5-inch wide butt plug to keep the gape going. As I was blindfolded all night long had no idea who was seeding me, but guys were commenting on how to loose.My fucking cunt was, and everyone who mentioned it needed to add their seed to it. I felt when I get to the sling at night's end My hole was  so open. I must’ve lost all the loads dripping out onto the ground. I hope they had at least a bucket to catch and reuse it.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Tops prefer whatever is easier and a looser hole is much more preferable.

tight holes will be for most, an uncomfortable experience which I think us bottoms probably don’t give much of a thought to 

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2024 at 11:12 AM, Norcalfukkr said:

I prefer a ‘Goldilocks’ hole-one that offers initial resistance when I first penetrate, but then stretches open to accommodate my big cock. Usually by the end the hole is wrecked, gaped, dripping my sperm

Exactly. I’m a girthy guy myself. When I top I want an ass that offers some resistance, but can still take my cock and the pounding to follow. When I bottom I like a guy like you who has some heft, knows how to enter and warm up a hole before letting go and pounding my hole to a hot, dripping oblivion.