"counting coups"

I was wondering if anyone else has actually seen this happen first-hand.  I finally got to see it happen to a young American guy who was visiting the local beer fest (I live in Germany).  He was gotten at by a two-tops couple I met recently.  The situation was wrong because it was clearly not consensual at the beginning, but at the same time, it got really hot because the guy couldn't help finally getting a throbbing hard-on with a cock in his mouth and these two guys talking him through his first time.

The tops said they can usually spot who just needs to be worked a bit before he'll tip over, and then it's just a matter of getting the guy to come to the apartment.  They do this every year at beer-fest time and say they always score at least two.

I do not know what “counting coups” is but based on your description it’s just called sexual assault in the Anglophone world. And it’s pretty common for men to do it in certain settings because it’s not like gay spaces are heavily policed for this.   

I assume most guys who operate in play spaces go through something similar at some point, though maybe not full on sex.  And it is pretty common for people to fetishize it after they have experienced it. 

I've never actively hunted, as I know I'd feel really uncomfortable if I was targeted by a woman.

That said... always open to opportunity:

When I was at uni there were plenty of straight guys who were malleable and inquisitive enough to want to try stuff out.  Some were more keen, some just happy to be led. All sort of types but typically Young Conservatives or religious group members.  Never did anything without consent though.  Most often it was to give them an inconspicuous blow-job.  A couple wanted to get fucked. One just wanted to sleep naked and cuddle.  Many were curious about the gay scene which in the early 90's was more underground and I took a few to the club Heaven or the London Apprentice.  I bet at dinner parties they still recount those experiences. 

I remember I was dating a guy who lived in halls of residence and in his corridor there was a laundry room. There was a guy a few doors up the hall who went running most days and just left his kit draped over the drying racks. I often went in there for a crafty sniff of his pheromones - but one time someone must've seen me and told him.  Next time I was around he cornered me and kinda said he'd tell everyone what I'd done if I didn't blow him then and there. I didn't need to be told twice (or even the threat) so I complied and it became a regular thing.  

In later life not so many opportunities. Probably the one that stands out were the two straight guys who sat next to me when I was a season ticket holder at Charlton Athletic FC and we shared a Travelodge hotel room for an away match to Manchester United.  I went out on canal street in the evening and they wanted to come along and see what the gay scene was all about. They got an intro to poppers on the dance floor and I remember going into the bathroom and seeing one of them on his knees sniffing poppers and entertaining a few guys with his oral skills.  The other guy was enjoying the dance floor and getting pretty drunk. We all went back to the Travelodge and although it was a twin room we all ended up in the same bed. Don't remember much but it was never spoken of again and the next season they moved seats to another part of the stadium so we lost touch. 

Does that count as counting coups? 

1 hour ago, MichiganBottom82 said:

I do not know what “counting coups” is but based on your description it’s just called sexual assault in the Anglophone world. And it’s pretty common for men to do it in certain settings because it’s not like gay spaces are heavily policed for this.   

I assume most guys who operate in play spaces go through something similar at some point, though maybe not full on sex.  And it is pretty common for people to fetishize it after they have experienced it. 

I had to look it up - the definition I saw said that counting coups means touching the enemy - which I take to mean having some sort of contact with someone who identifies as  straight.

Maybe I am wrong.

The OP's description of what they witnessed is non consensual - but I don't think that is the definition of counting coups as I understand it. 

I'd also heard the term a few times before I met these guys, but I thought it was a myth. It's slang for getting a straight guy (or straight-identifying, I guess) to suck or bottom, without overt force or threat or anything illegal. They say you've "counted coup" when the cock goes in.